Author Topic: SpaceSimCentral Failed to Download  (Read 3033 times)

Offline Vas709

SpaceSimCentral Failed to Download
Greetings, user! I just wanted to download some more Starshatter Mods on SpaceSimCentral. It says that I cannot download any more files until the other download was complete. It was already downloaded, and I wanted to download some more mods, but I always get errors. Why can't I download it? Please help me if you can. Thank you.

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
  • It's prounounced jayartoo 0x6A7232
    • Steam
Re: SpaceSimCentral Failed to Download
Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Offline Vas709

I also tried to download mod, a large files, and downloading stopped. Can you fix this please? Thank you.

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
    • Steam
What browser are you using?  What OS?

Offline achtung

• Friendly Neighborhood Mirror Guy
  • ****in' Ace
    • Minecraft
    • Freespacemods.net
http://freespacemods.net/download.php?list.86

Is any of what you're looking for there?
FreeSpaceMods.net | FatHax | ??????
In the wise words of Charles de Gaulle, "China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese."

Formerly known as Swantz

Offline Vas709

Windows XP

It's not my computers problem, it is just that download is not working.

I just want to download any mod like, Guardians, UWG, and other mods file. Can you fix this SpaceSimCentral site, or can you upload it to another site please? Thank you.

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
    • Steam
Hmm, well, if you are using an old browser, that can cause problems.  Also, you can try using a download manager like Free Download Manager, that usually helps for me (my connection sucks at home).

Best...                      ...Better...                 ...ok...                     ...sucks
Download Manager > Firefox / Chrome > new Internet Explorer > old Internet Explorer (and I can tell you that if you are running XP, your IE is out of date at least a little; they decided not to release IE 9 for XP).

i cant download any fleet mod from spacesimcentral  i just want the bsg mod and star blazers can anyone upload them to mediafire please it always stop on 40% or less or can anyone tell me other place to get them