Author Topic: Duck and Cover!  (Read 7371 times)

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
Thought this forum needed some activity. Here, in ten minutes, is why you should never trust the government.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1528313029232126903
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
You can't just tell people "Hahaha, you're screwed!" They had to do something, even if it was bs. :p
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
Puts you in the perfect position to kiss your ass goodbye, too. :p

Offline Nuclear1

I didn't even need to click the link to know what this is.

And yes, laugh at the ignorance of the American government of the 50s and 60s. :p
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline ToecrusherHammerjaw

• Trayus no more.
I'd like to quote Lewis Black, for those who haven't heard him perform, who had to do this drill when he was a kid.  This is a long one:

"They actually, once every week, made me hide under my god**mn desk to remind me I could die at any minute! So I get under the desk, put my head between my legs, and I look at my penis and think 'well, I'm never gonna see that again'.  And I'm thinking 'there's a nuclear bomb about to go off, and I'm sitting under wood.  I'm sitting under kindling![/b] Why don't I get some sticks so I can BURN FASTER!?!?!' They say right now is the worst time to be a child.  That's bulls**t! Every time is the worst time to be a child, because adults never know s**t!!"

Offline Grug

• From the ashes...
I'd like to quote Lewis Black, for those who haven't heard him perform, who had to do this drill when he was a kid.  This is a long one:

"They actually, once every week, made me hide under my god**mn desk to remind me I could die at any minute! So I get under the desk, put my head between my legs, and I look at my penis and think 'well, I'm never gonna see that again'.  And I'm thinking 'there's a nuclear bomb about to go off, and I'm sitting under wood.  I'm sitting under kindling![/b] Why don't I get some sticks so I can BURN FASTER!?!?!' They say right now is the worst time to be a child.  That's bulls**t! Every time is the worst time to be a child, because adults never know s**t!!"
:lol:

So any other activity to be had in here? :)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2006, 04:45:09 am by Grug »

Offline ilya

• The Bringer of Light
    • World-Gaming Network
"Yes kids, even a thin balnket can protect you from burns!"

I don't know if I should laugh or go run in the corner and hide...

Er... Duck and Cover.
--ilya
---Sic Itur Ad Astra
---Solvi Vester Cordis
----There is always hope
----When you can't walk, you crawl. And when you can't crawl, you have someone carry you.

Offline phreak

• Gun Phreak
Offically approved by Ebola Virus Man :wtf:
phreakscp - gtalk
phreak317#7583 - discord

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
"Yes kids, even a thin balnket can protect you from burns!"

Funny truth...it would, against a flashburn.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline ilya

• The Bringer of Light
    • World-Gaming Network
Yea, but if you're close enough to have to use it, you're most likely screwed.
--ilya
---Sic Itur Ad Astra
---Solvi Vester Cordis
----There is always hope
----When you can't walk, you crawl. And when you can't crawl, you have someone carry you.