Author Topic: UEC Custos  (Read 18074 times)

Offline mr.WHO

BTW this one could be UEF fighter logistic ship (coz if I remember UEF still use Centaurs):
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f75/chobit-389/Cadius%20Ships/Cad14.jpg

Offline Commander Zane

• Spoot Knight of Anvils
That looks far too large though.

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
It would be a good replacement for ugly Kadmoses.
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
BTW this one could be UEF fighter logistic ship (coz if I remember UEF still use Centaurs):
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f75/chobit-389/Cadius%20Ships/Cad14.jpg

That ship was actually in War in Heaven at one point, but was pulled because we couldn't find the original modeler to ask for permission at the time.

The UEF does have a new support ship for R2.

I could see the Noah Cruiser (I think its the Sendai in Cadius' mod) floating around somewhere in the UEF armory, but for some reason the Colossus (Saitama) and Battleship (Nagoya) would just look out of place anywhere in FS, in my opinion. A bit too...curvy, I guess? Just my two cents though.

And now I can't decide if this is making me want to play X or Nexus. Dammit. :mad:

Offline bigchunk1

• bigchunk1 = Awesome²
  • ...and by awesome I mean Jerk!
This release is missing the Warhammer#custos weapon. Can we get an update or if not, how would just having normal warhammers instead work?
BP Multi
The Antagonist
Zacam: Uh. No, using an effect is okay. But you are literally using the TECHROOM ani as the weapon effect.

Offline Darius

They're pretty similar in power to Warhammer#Sanctus

Offline Darius

:bump:

Updated download with a resmoothed pof, and table changed to have a less ridiculous explosion radius. It now uses Warhammer#Sanctus, which means you can just add it into the mod without having to create the weapon or edit the table entry.

It would be a good replacement for ugly Kadmoses.

The ugly Kadmos is getting a replacement, along with a few civilian ships like the Florence, Demeter, etc.

Offline Commander Zane

• Spoot Knight of Anvils

I don't remember if this was on the previous download but the glow in these areas don't seem like they're meant to be there.

:eek2: Awesome ship!

Honestly, I'd download this and include it in my mod...but unfortunately, I really don't have a need for anymore terran warships.

Really like the Noah colony starships though. Only thing better would be a FS2 Angelwing - or those awesome jumper-ships from the Bridgehead mission.
:divedivedive: <--- This needs to be a smiley.
Developer of the Singularity campaign/mod (WIP)
I call dibs on developing a Capella Barbecue Theory campaign.

Download link appears to be broken, could somebody please repost?

Offline Darius

Whoops, forgot to update the first post with the new link. I fix.

I don't remember if this was on the previous download but the glow in these areas don't seem like they're meant to be there.

That's a result of texture substitution from the original. It'll eventually get UV'd and those areas will be sorted out.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 11:11:50 am by Darius »

Thank you, Darius.