Author Topic: Exile - News  (Read 31511 times)

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Official news thread. Any updates, annoucements and info related to the project will pe posted here.

Please, post any comments in Discussion thread :)
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 09:32:56 pm by Betrayal »
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Asset Release - ORGT Pluto
Flowers grow, lovers mate, politicians lie, beer end...

Wait, what? Why beer end?! This is one of the thing that should never happen! Meh, I wish I have a cure for that :P. But instead I have one for some other issue - lack of cool models. To be precise, I am the cure.
So I have something for you, guys. This time, not a warship. Meet the Pluto Gas Tanker!
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Want some ship data? We're working on dedicated FSWiki section for Exile related content. For now you can get familiar with three of new ships from our modpack - Agneya, Solomon and Pluto!

And I can assure you, this is not everything that we have. Oh no :P

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
So it's gonna happen! Beta-testing are officialy started.

Into the Dark Waters is now in it's last and final stage of development before the release :D

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
It's been a while since the last big update.

After some time of inactivity, development of Exile is back at full speed. We decided to switch our narration style to more character-driven, including much more plot details in form of fiction viewer entries, introduce new characters and include much more focus on the other side of the conflict - Earth Federated Nations.

We also decided to rework some missions, change their style etc. Here is some mystery screenshot from completly rewritten M01 called The Eclipse:
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 11:16:05 pm by Betrayal »

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile

EFC Viscount joined the Earth Federated Nations fleet and it's now second cruiser class alongside with Evangelist. Simple model with just 12k polys, but it's fits general EFN theme. Original model by SolCommand buffed by myself a little bit.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 09:45:33 pm by Betrayal »

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
:bump:

Everest-class Talos-class destroyer joined the family of Earth Federated Nations :D
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 05:28:40 am by Nyctaeus »

An another ship joins the fleet pack :)
Congrats !

Offline Homura

i realy wanna try this mod but i don't find any downloads for it. Still in some closed beta or so?

Apart from a few ships we've released so far the mod is still in the making (we are now testing the missions and many of them are already polished). I don't know how about the rest of the team but I'm so far stalled by the university stuff  (I almost graduated. And when I do I'll have to find a job and that won't help my texturing efforts either but... no choice :P)

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Sadly, Into the Dark Waters is still in final stages of development. Modpack is fully ready, missions are 95% done. Our main FREDer is resting after university stuff.

We're on the last lap anyway. Very long last lap, but I guarantee the final effort is worth the waiting :P.

Must...be...notified...on...progress. Have...to...post...something...here ;)

Hope job search is going well and already is finished

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
It is :D

And the progress is going on straight to the release. We started integration EFD Talos into the missions to replace older destroyer. Everything is tested and working properly. We need to change some things in 2-3 missions, and Into the Dark Waters will be ready.

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Added pre-release notes about gameplay features, to make Exile more instinctive. Go ahead and introduce with them in introduction thread. They are in the first post, below main mod features.

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
I commenced my final playthrough. Expect release of Into the Dark Waters in the next one-two weeks :).

Offline Gloriano

• silver dracon
  • Machina terra
2 weeks went already and no release :P
You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.- Nietzsche

When in despair I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won; there have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
2 weeks went already and no release :P
Already o__O? Well, time is going on so fast...

We're in the middle of adding stuff to techroom. Campaign is ready. Still, we want to add lots of intel to give ya folks something to read. Actually a lot :P

Offline randompartyhero

• Lurking forums since 2010
Guys, any chance of November release ?

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Guys, any chance of November release ?
Yes. Actually... Very, very, VERY big.

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
So... what you're saying is... Fat Chance?  :lol:
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!