Author Topic: "Drums of War"-campaign  (Read 2991 times)

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
"Drums of War"-campaign
Hi again...
due to being bored like hell I just recently pushed one of my old campaign concepts through... the result is mini-campaign of 5 mission which require play-testing...

so I'm seeking:
- 1 or 2 persons with time to play this campaign before others do and to tell me what they think of it...

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: April 30, 2007, 07:21:14 am by 0rph3u5 »
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

Offline Marduk

Re: "Drums of War"-campaign
I suppose I could give it a go, since I dont have much of anything but babies to deal with anymore.

Offline Macfie

• If somebody made a campaign I've probably got it
I'd be willing to help test it.  Is it compatible with 3.4 beta?
Normal people believe that if it isn't broke, don't fix it. Engineers believe that if it isn't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet.
The difference between Mechanical Engineers and Civil Engineers is:
Mechanical Engineers build weapons.  Civil Engineers build targets
An optimist sees the glass half full; the pessimist sees it half empty. An engineer sees that the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.

Offline 0rph3u5

I'd be willing to help test it.  Is it compatible with 3.4 beta?

I've build the whole campaign of the 4th-April-beta... so it will work fine

I'll PM the link to a dl of the beta version tomorrow morning since I've some most obvious bug to fix which makes the last mission practically un-doable...

« Last Edit: April 30, 2007, 07:20:55 am by 0rph3u5 »
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

Offline 0rph3u5

thanks to Macfie, Marduk and stargate2008 I'm now doing the final beta-test on "Drums of War"

release might be within the next two days so watch out for thread titled "RELEASE: "Drums of War 1"

EDIT: added screenshots from the campaign to my posts

« Last Edit: April 30, 2007, 07:22:02 am by 0rph3u5 »

==================

Offline Marduk

mmm... those pics look a lot nicer than what I saw... what flags are you using?

Offline 0rph3u5

mmm... those pics look a lot nicer than what I saw... what flags are you using?

I don't think so (I'm nearly the only one here who is still running Direct 3D)... you had no white boxes when the asteroids exploded

but here:

GameZ\The Babylon Project\fs2_open_3_6_9.exe -glow -jpgtga -mipmap -nomotiondebris -2d_poof -noscalevid -missile_lighting -cache_bitmaps -dualscanlines -targetinfo -orbradar -rearm_timer -ship_choice_3d -3dwarp -warp_flash -tbp -snd_preload -noibx -disable_fbo -fps -show_mem_usage  -ambient_factor 70 70 70

==================