Author Topic: HTL Perseus Adv? Download Not working  (Read 1535 times)

HTL Perseus Adv? Download Not working
http://www.hard-light.net/wiki/index.php/GTF_Perseus_Adv
http://www.freespacemods.net/e107_plugins/download/download.php?view.378

The download for the HTL Perseus Adv. is not working properly. Can anyone else verify that it's broken? I'm curious if it is just my screwy browser being screwy.
"Obviously the meson bomb is a form of cat-toast-device, with the buttered toast inverted, so that the cat and toast both fly in the direction of gravity much faster than expected. By introducing artificial gravity, a pair of cat-toast perpetual motion accelerator units can be made to collide with one another, and they produce an unimaginably devastating explosion. Both cats are named 'Meson'."

- Wikileaks 2383

Offline niffiwan

• Eluder Class
Re: HTL Perseus Adv? Download Not working
Sorry, the download isn't working for me either.  I had a quick look around freespacefiles and it doesn't seem to be there either.
Creating a fs2_open.log | Red Alert Bug = Hex Edit | MediaVPs 2014: Bigger HUD gauges | 32bit libs for 64bit Ubuntu
----
Debian Packages (testing/unstable): Freespace2 | wxLauncher
----
m|m: I think I'm suffering from Stockholm syndrome. Bmpman is starting to make sense and it's actually written reasonably well...

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
It's included in Shadow Genesis modpack as GTF Persephone, just like models of primary weapons. This is probably the most recent and bug-free version you can get.
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Hmmm...if the problem isn't on my end, then someone should probably either re-upload it, or change the link on the wiki to redirect to a working download - like Betrayal's Shadow Genesis. Is there a wiki update thread or something? :confused:

Many thanks for the Persephone/Perseus Adv. This is one of the last ships that I need to finish the complete post-Capella upgrade for the Terran side of the GTVA.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 06:23:52 pm by Erebus Alpha »
"Obviously the meson bomb is a form of cat-toast-device, with the buttered toast inverted, so that the cat and toast both fly in the direction of gravity much faster than expected. By introducing artificial gravity, a pair of cat-toast perpetual motion accelerator units can be made to collide with one another, and they produce an unimaginably devastating explosion. Both cats are named 'Meson'."

- Wikileaks 2383