Author Topic: Triple Monitor Setup  (Read 20349 times)

Offline KyadCK

• Getting better with every game
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
If it's okay with you guys, I'll include this file in the final 1.1 patch. I'll credit KyadCK and niffiwan of course.

Since everything in Diaspora is under CC sharealike, I should ask you if it's okay to re-release in this way.

It and the BP versions are here to help those with Eyefinity/surround, of course I don't mind.  :)

However, I would not include that file. It WILL mess up normal Widescreen, because it overwrites the standard WideScreen aspect.

So... use this one instead:
http://pastebin.com/dJT1rzuX

I added min/max settings for the normal Widescreen resolutions for between 1280x720 to 2560x1600. I also added a second Widescreen aspect with a minimum of 3840x720 up to 7680x1600, with a base of 4800x900 and centralized hud, with the Messages fix I forgot last time. The origonal Fullscreen aspect was let alone.

I have tested this HUD TBL at both 1920x1080 as well as 5760x1080. The proper HUD works both times. It should be good to go.
Freespace Wallpapers     BluePlanet Multi     Minecraft Deimos Build Log
Need help setting up Multi? Then join us on the Multi-Setup IRC channel!
Computers only fear those who know how to use them

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
I didn't doubt you'd be okay with it, but I'm very, very careful about licensing when it comes to Diaspora. :) It avoids nonsense like when TAP quit and couldn't release certain assets.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline KyadCK

• Getting better with every game
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
I didn't doubt you'd be okay with it, but I'm very, very careful about licensing when it comes to Diaspora. :) It avoids nonsense like when TAP quit and couldn't release certain assets.

Ya I get it. Some good work gets lost that way.

I found a typo for the Target Monitor on the Viper Mark VIIe Eyefinity HUD. Fixed it. Same link.
Freespace Wallpapers     BluePlanet Multi     Minecraft Deimos Build Log
Need help setting up Multi? Then join us on the Multi-Setup IRC channel!
Computers only fear those who know how to use them

Re: Triple Monitor Setup
Sorry for being a thread necro, but I just wanted to say thanks to those of you that made this happen.  This has greatly improved my Diaspora experience since moving to a triple monitor setup.

Side note - can this same fix be made for WCS easily?

Edit: looks like no, per this thread: http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php?topic=85266.0
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 04:08:18 pm by napoleon85 »