Author Topic: 2009-03-15 - An Estimate  (Read 77649 times)

Offline newman

Please dont let IronForge bring the rest of us fans down :( I for one am happy with whatever amount of time it will take you guys, even if its in 5 years :D So please dont be discouraged from talking to us!! We like talking with you!!

On another note; IronForge really doesnt like giving up, its amusing all the tactics used to try and weasle some numerical form of answer from you guys haha

Don't worry, we don't base our way of communicating with the fans on one guy. As for IronForge, I thought this clip might be appropriate..
You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

Offline Thaeris

• Can take his lumps
  • Away in Limbo
This has been delayeed indefinately. tHey dont even know if it will be out before xmas and they dont like people asking. I was rewarded with this title for doing so.

OWH NOE HE DIDDEN'T!!!

*snap*

*snap*

*snap*

Completely called for.
"trolls are clearly social rejects and therefore should be isolated from society, or perhaps impaled."

-Nuke

"Look on the bright side, how many release dates have been given for Doomsday, and it still isn't out yet.

It's the Duke Nukem Forever of prophecies..."

"Jesus saves.

Everyone else takes normal damage.
"

-Flipside

"pirating software is a lesser evil than stealing but its still evil. but since i pride myself for being evil, almost anything is fair game."

"i never understood why women get the creeps so ****ing easily. i mean most serial killers act perfectly normal, until they kill you."

-Nuke

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
This has been delayeed indefinately. tHey dont even know if it will be out before xmas and they dont like people asking. I was rewarded with this title for doing so.

OWH NOE HE DIDDEN'T!!!

*snap*

*snap*

*snap*

Completely called for.

His remark? No, it wasn't.

Your response? Quite possibly.

Offline Thaeris

• Can take his lumps
  • Away in Limbo
Well, I was rationalizing my response to that statement of his... so the latter condition in your response is possibly valid.

...It's only possibly valid for everyone... except IronForge. He will most likely not approve...

<Thaeris prepares carrot-on-stick and the appropriate deadfall trap>
"trolls are clearly social rejects and therefore should be isolated from society, or perhaps impaled."

-Nuke

"Look on the bright side, how many release dates have been given for Doomsday, and it still isn't out yet.

It's the Duke Nukem Forever of prophecies..."

"Jesus saves.

Everyone else takes normal damage.
"

-Flipside

"pirating software is a lesser evil than stealing but its still evil. but since i pride myself for being evil, almost anything is fair game."

"i never understood why women get the creeps so ****ing easily. i mean most serial killers act perfectly normal, until they kill you."

-Nuke

Offline Sushi

• Art Critic
Can we lock long-since-derailed thread yet?

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Given that no one can bother to stay on topic, I might as well.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]