Author Topic: Interviewer Applications  (Read 13751 times)

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
  • Porto l'azzurro Dolce Stil Novo nella fantascienza
    • The Lightblue Ribbon | Cultural Project
Re: Interviewer Applications
That's very good to hear because I'm really busy with NTV, INF and the FSCRP now. Neverheless, I think I have enough time to interview to brand and/or chief about Fate of the Galaxy. :)
The Lightblue Ribbon

Inferno: Nostos - Alliance
Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)
FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project
A tribute to FreeSpace in my book: Riflessioni dall'Infinito
My interviews: [ 1 ] - [ 2 ] - [ 3 ]

Offline Stormkeeper

• Interviewer Extraordinaire
  • Boomz!
We're still looking for interviewers. You get a free cookie if you sign up today!

Plus, are we allowed to have a badge? Also can I revamp the existing interview website? Because that thing is old.
Ancient-Shivan War|Interview Board

Member of the Scooby Doo Fanclub. And we're not talking a cartoon dog here people!!

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
  • Porto l'azzurro Dolce Stil Novo nella fantascienza
    • The Lightblue Ribbon | Cultural Project
If things go as planned, I'll post 2 interviews in the next few days. The third one (about FotG) will be done when/if Chief is available.
The Lightblue Ribbon

Inferno: Nostos - Alliance
Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)
FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project
A tribute to FreeSpace in my book: Riflessioni dall'Infinito
My interviews: [ 1 ] - [ 2 ] - [ 3 ]

Offline Fury

• The Curmudgeon
Plus, are we allowed to have a badge? Also can I revamp the existing interview website? Because that thing is old.
I don't see why not. Put a badge together and present it to admins in hosted support board (just added access to interviews group). You can do what you like with the interviews website.

Offline Stormkeeper

• Interviewer Extraordinaire
  • Boomz!
I don't see why not. Put a badge together and present it to admins in hosted support board (just added access to interviews group). You can do what you like with the interviews website.
Yay!
Ancient-Shivan War|Interview Board

Member of the Scooby Doo Fanclub. And we're not talking a cartoon dog here people!!