Author Topic: What do Ancients look like?  (Read 1728 times)

Offline CT27

What do Ancients look like?
We know what Shivans look like, do we have any idea what the Ancients looked like physically?

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
Re: What do Ancients look like?
Nope, neither game offers any detail on that, the ancients are very much a blank slate.
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp

That's an interesting thing indeed. I've always wondered how did they look like. Lol, maybe the Vasudans know ;) Their civilizations existed next to each other for at least 2000 years.  Pity that V never drilled the Ancients plot deeper.

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
That's an interesting thing indeed. I've always wondered how did they look like. Lol, maybe the Vasudans know ;) Their civilizations existed next to each other for at least 2000 years.  Pity that V never drilled the Ancients plot deeper.
They planned for FS3, but as we all know... FS3 was never made :P.

I mostly think about ancients natural habitat as oceans of water or maybe other liquid. On the other side, life on alien planets may look totally different than on Earth so the Ancients should not be treated by our human measure. The Ancients may be non carbon-based species as well[silicon maybe?]. Knossos is the only shown example of their technology and architecture. I found jump gate as something fishy, covered in carapace-like materials or crystal structures so the natural association are oceans or perhaps other liquid-based habitat.

It's hard to imagine something with only one strange device as example of their technology. I doubt if we can be even close to official vision of V without further information.
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.