Author Topic: New Site General Thread: Help Needed!  (Read 17665 times)

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Re: New Site General Thread: Help Needed!
Or you could tell everyone to play all the other Cold Element campaigns! :P

Offline Raven2001

• Machina Terra Reborn
  • Im not the droid your looking for, move along
Indeed. In terms of mission design and gameplay, any Cold Element mod is very representative of what we are doing here
Yeah, I know you were waiting for a very nice sig, in which I was quoting some very famous scientist or philosopher... guess what?!? I wont indulge you...

Why, you ask? What, do I look like a Shivan to you?!?

Raven is a god.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Indeed. In terms of mission design and gameplay, any Cold Element mod is very representative of what we are doing here

I don't know, I thought the BWO demo was a cut above most of the Cold Element work. Derelict, for instance, has those infamous infinite-pirate-suicide-wave missions.

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
lol the waves of kamikaze pirates :D
(´・ω・`)
=============================================================

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
I don't think that would align well with their stated philosophy. And it certainly didn't help TVWP quite as much as a call to arms did.
Yeah, but BWO isn't TVWP. :)

I blame Goober for that.
17:37:02   Quanto: I want to have sexual intercourse with every space elf in existence
17:37:11   SpardaSon21: even the males?
17:37:22   Quanto: its not gay if its an elf

[21:51] <@Droid803> I now realize
[21:51] <@Droid803> this will be SLIIIIIGHTLY awkward
[21:51] <@Droid803> as this rich psychic girl will now be tsundere for a loli.
[21:51] <@Droid803> OH WELLL.

See what you're missing in #WoD and #Fsquest?

[07:57:32] <Caiaphas> inspired by HerraTohtori i built a supermaneuverable plane in ksp
[07:57:43] <Caiaphas> i just killed my pilots with a high-g maneuver
[07:58:19] <Caiaphas> apparently people can't take 20 gees for 5 continuous seconds
[08:00:11] <Caiaphas> the plane however performed admirably, and only crashed because it no longer had any guidance systems

Offline Snail

• SC 5
I don't know, I thought the BWO demo was a cut above most of the Cold Element work. Derelict, for instance, has those infamous infinite-pirate-suicide-wave missions.
Well yeah from one point of view the Derelict missions weren't all great, but I did find them enjoyable, if only for the atmosphere and storyline.

Offline Raven2001

• Machina Terra Reborn
I'd just like to point out that we are still looking for a dedicated UVmapper (able to work both tile and single texture approach) to join the team.
We have a lot of ships that are modeled, but require UV's to continue, so having someone to do just UVmapping would be an extreme time saver, as it would free the rest of the modelers to work on other stuff.

Spread the word! :D
Yeah, I know you were waiting for a very nice sig, in which I was quoting some very famous scientist or philosopher... guess what?!? I wont indulge you...

Raven is a god.

Offline Legate Damar

• Keeping up with the Cardassians
  • Hail Cardassia!
Someone told me you need FREDders

Offline Raven2001

• Machina Terra Reborn
Someone told you the truth. I'll leave the interview to BlackDove, stand by :)

Raven is a god.

Offline BlackDove

• Star Killer
  • Section 3 of the GTVI
    • http://www.shatteredstar.org
Hey there Legate.

I'll be contacting you tomorrow and talk you further about what we need and whether or not you'd want to sign up. :)

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
:bump:
I'd just like to point out that we are still looking for a dedicated UVmapper (able to work both tile and single texture approach) to join the team.
We have a lot of ships that are modeled, but require UV's to continue, so having someone to do just UVmapping would be an extreme time saver, as it would free the rest of the modelers to work on other stuff.

Spread the word! :D
...so hi. More than a year since last post.

Do ya guys still need help with uvmapping, converting, pofing etc? I don't have much time, but I've heard you're rolling rather slow so I can help you a bit.
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Offline BlackDove

• Star Killer
  • Section 3 of the GTVI
    • http://www.shatteredstar.org
Thanks for the offer, we may have some things for you to do :) I'll let Raven sort you out.

Offline Raven2001

• Machina Terra Reborn
I had seen the post before, but was holding on untill christmas is past, to send you a PM. So hold on just a few more days, please. But definitely I can get you doing something :P

Raven is a god.