Author Topic: Quick Question  (Read 1418 times)

Offline D-420

• I met a traveler from an antique land...
I've somehow managed to get the Radar to display some rather large icons, rather than the usual blips. I've no idea how I've done this, and I'd rather like them to go back to normal, as these icons are massive and distracting. None of the flags in the launcher seem to have anything to do with it, so I'm just not sure what happened.
[She/Her]
My username predates 4/20 jokes, and I do not appreciate them.

Offline chief1983

• Still lacks a custom title
  • ⬇️⬆️⬅️⬅️🅰➡️⬇️
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Fate of the Galaxy
Pretty sure you would have had to install the radar icons mediavp file.  Perhaps you had it checked in the install?
Fate of the Galaxy - Now Hiring!  Apply within | Diaspora | SCP Home | Collada Importer for PCS2
Karajorma's 'How to report bugs' | Mantis
#freespace | #scp-swc | #diaspora | #SCP | #hard-light on EsperNet

"You may not sell or otherwise commercially exploit the source or things you created based on the source." -- Excerpt from FSO license, for reference

Nuclear1:  Jesus Christ zack you're a little too hamyurger for HLP right now...
iamzack:  i dont have hamynerge i just want ptatoc hips D:
redsniper:  Platonic hips?!
iamzack:  lays

Offline D-420

• I met a traveler from an antique land...
Pretty sure you would have had to install the radar icons mediavp file.  Perhaps you had it checked in the install?

That's odd, I did just re-install, so that might've been it. Wouldn't send the launcher into a fit if I go and take it out manually, would it?
[She/Her]
My username predates 4/20 jokes, and I do not appreciate them.

Offline chief1983

• Still lacks a custom title
  • ⬇️⬆️⬅️⬅️🅰➡️⬇️
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Fate of the Galaxy
The mediavps are modular for the most part, that vp is completely optional, and the launcher is unrelated to the installer, so it won't affect the launcher.  May confused the installer down the line though, but a reinstall would fix it if nothing else.
Fate of the Galaxy - Now Hiring!  Apply within | Diaspora | SCP Home | Collada Importer for PCS2
Karajorma's 'How to report bugs' | Mantis
#freespace | #scp-swc | #diaspora | #SCP | #hard-light on EsperNet

"You may not sell or otherwise commercially exploit the source or things you created based on the source." -- Excerpt from FSO license, for reference

Nuclear1:  Jesus Christ zack you're a little too hamyurger for HLP right now...
iamzack:  i dont have hamynerge i just want ptatoc hips D:
redsniper:  Platonic hips?!
iamzack:  lays