Author Topic: Ghost Revenants issues  (Read 1231 times)

Offline Govenator

• You have been targeted for termination!
Ghost Revenants issues
I'm on Act 5 mission 6 and all of the sudden the campaign freezes when I try to start the mission.  I installed versions 1.01 and still no luck.  Any idea whats going on?  I would like to be able to finish the campaign, cause it was great.

[attachment kidnapped by pirates]

Offline Macfie

• If somebody made a campaign I've probably got it
Re: Ghost Revenants issues
Get rid of the GR.vp file.  The gr101.VP file is designed to replace it.  Then try again and see if that fixes the problem.
Normal people believe that if it isn't broke, don't fix it. Engineers believe that if it isn't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet.
The difference between Mechanical Engineers and Civil Engineers is:
Mechanical Engineers build weapons.  Civil Engineers build targets
An optimist sees the glass half full; the pessimist sees it half empty. An engineer sees that the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.

Offline Govenator

I tried that and I lost my pilot profile.  I created a new one and lost all of my progress.  So instead I went through the Missions simulator and hit ctrl+shift+s and loaded the mission that way.  It still froze and didn't work.  Any other ideas?  Thanks ahead of time for helping  :)

[attachment kidnapped by pirates]

Offline CT27

Govenator,

Can I post my GR issues in here too (I don't want to clutter up your thread if you want the thread to focus on your problem)?

Offline Govenator

Thats not a problem at all.  I figure if more people are having an issue it will get even more focus from people who are great at fixing this.  So post away! :)

Offline Govenator

well I guess I'll just let this die.  If someone figures it out later please let me know.  Thanks.