Author Topic: ASW Act 1 Turrets not working  (Read 1094 times)

ASW Act 1 Turrets not working
Hi,

I downloaded the game from GOG, installed FSO and the wxLauncher. First I played BluePlanet and all worked well.
Now I wanted to play ASW. The first missions just worked fine for me. Now I'm at mission 4 where I can choose between 3 different fighters. I directly noticed the Tylisos since it is stated that it is a Interceptor but has 3 Turrets. Just to mention, I love turrets. When I played FS1 I loved the bombers with the turrets and so I love the idea of a lightning spitting Interceptor. But sadly there is no lightning since the turrets are not working...

Can anyone here plz give me a hint where to look or what to change to get them working.

Thx in advance

Offline HLD_Prophecy

• PVD_Hope in a former life
Re: ASW Act 1 Turrets not working
Yeah, when I played ASW the Tylisos turrets would sometimes work, sometimes not. Real shame, as I totally agree with you. Sorry, I have no idea what the problem is. You could try restarting the mission until they work, as that's what I did.

When they did work, I assure you, the Tylisos spews Pharnecs all over your target at short range. It's a ton of fun.

Please post your fs2_open.log file.  Instructions on how to do this can be found in this post.

IIRC the turrets' behaviour can depend a lot on difficulty setting, try increasing it by a level or two to see if that makes a difference?