Author Topic: Cerberus - partial asset dump  (Read 1671 times)

Cerberus - partial asset dump
Once upon a time, there was a WIP mod called Cerberus. It was created by starwolf1991, with some contributions from yours truly and others along the way. Sadly, Cerberus would remain unfinished, as we all moved on to different things. The assets were largely forgotten and remained unreleased.

Fast-forward to present day, we rediscovered the old pack and thought some other mods might still find some of this stuff useful :D So, without further ado:

DOWNLOAD (MediaFire, 390KB)

Contents:
- HTL Arachnas! Or at least, what we used to call HTL eight years ago :D With a staggering 2316 polies, it's bound to look at least twice as good as the original - see for yourself in the picture below!
- Kahlan bomber - honestly I don't quite remember what I did on this one, it looks pretty similar to the original from Inferno. Oh well, it has LODs and debris, at least.
- New custom weapon effects by starwolf1991
- Shield ANIs for GTF Draco, SB Kahlan, GVF Shu, SB Yali, Bektah Bomber/Interceptor, Lizard Huntercraft and GTF Kelpie

For more details, see the readme included. And because no release post is complete without pictures, here's a quick shot of the upgraded Arachnas:

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Re: Cerberus - partial asset dump
I remember HTL Arachnas was released by SoA team some time ago. Fully HTL Kahlan can be found in Earth Defence dump. Missing shield icons are interesting.
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Aye; indeed Earth Defense does have its fully HTL Kahlan, but nothing wrong with a relic of the past, eh? Don't remember a HTL Arachnas release previously but ah well; it is here now! Like FSF said, there oughta be someone who would this stuff useful and some things shouldn't be locked away forever. May those ships have fine icons to their name and your Shivans good homes amongst the cold void.  :D
Previous Projects: Ancient-Shivan War | GTF Durandal

Current Projects: Exile: Into The Dark Waters (Proof-editing/misc)

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
It's still some nice stuff there. Do you guys have something else? I guess Cerberus is no more, so there is no reason to keep any assets unreleased :D
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Not too many things that the community doesn't already have and most of the exclusive stuff I have found is out now but I am looking to see what else is salvageable. It's only of recent that I've really gotten back into the swing of things and done some good digging. Who knows; might be other small things here and there from other projects of mine I'll find or release, like my current Sagittarius retrofit project. Tidying the heck out of that as I speak.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 09:31:15 am by starwolf1991 »
Previous Projects: Ancient-Shivan War | GTF Durandal

Current Projects: Exile: Into The Dark Waters (Proof-editing/misc)