Author Topic: How to Set up an AI viper Launch  (Read 1691 times)

How to Set up an AI viper Launch

OK,  Iv figured out how to Launch the player Viper from the launch tube however, now my new challenge is how to set up  the AI viper in my wing to launch from the tube? how would I order my viper to launch in sequence with my viper. do I have to set up a new event for that in the event editor? and also Launching the raptor, I know raptor are to big for a launch tube, so what docking point would I launch a raptor from? is is the landing pad? any help with this is greatly appreciated. I just want to make sure i know how to do this, that's why im asking so many questions. I want to know how to do all of this once I start setting up my own missions.

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Re: How to Set up an AI viper Launch
If your player is doing a tube launch, why are you even worried about doing tube launches for the AI? The player won't see them since he'll be in the tube. Just place them outside the tube with a high initial speed and they'll look like they've launched.

Pretty much the same thing applies to the raptor.

Why do things the incredibly complicated way (Which you're obviously having trouble getting your head round) when there is a much easier way to do it?
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Re: How to Set up an AI viper Launch
ok understood :)