Author Topic: INFA Eyecandy Thread  (Read 134894 times)

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Eye candy thread for the updated standalone INFA release.

Shot of our new Athena type bomber:

Galatea in FSPort:

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Oohh!! Can I post screenies!? Can I? Can I?!!

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Post them on the internal first, and I'll give you the ok for probably all or most of them.

Offline mr.WHO

Any progress with INF:A2 ?  or all workforce is put in INF:A stand alone (I don't remember, does INF:A SA is INF:A + INF:A2 in SA pack of INF:A2 will be released later than INF:A SA)?

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Mostly just bug fixing the INFA2 stuff. INFA2 will be released after the standalone pack.

The standalone pack includes:
Main INFA fleet, Vasudan and Shivan fleets (EA stuff will be added in a second release)
Improved INFA campaign
Possibly a few mini campaigns
FS Port compatability (both FS1 and ST campaigns, though Port files must be downloaded seperately)
Awakenings Compatability (all included in main download except for voice pack)
Blaise Russels Shivans mini campaign compatability (Must be downloaded seperately, additional INFA override pack required)

Multiplayer should work in both FS Port and INFA modes (Note won't work after INFA2 ships are added, but that can be sorted by using a mod directory for the INFA2 tables)

INFA can be run in 2 modes basically standard mode which is for the INFA campaign, which includes the new fire rates, armour vales and so forth, and FSPort mod (by using the mod commandline) which disables the new features and makes it like FS1. Note all the new INFA ships are still avaliable in this mode, but have their loadouts defaulted to FS1 weapons, though INFA weapons are still avaliable to Freders to use.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Any progress with INF:A2 ?  or all workforce is put in INF:A stand alone (I don't remember, does INF:A SA is INF:A + INF:A2 in SA pack of INF:A2 will be released later than INF:A SA)?

I did the second mission of INFA2 recently. :)

But I'm not really working on it, I was just bored.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
If I can, I'll post screenshots of INFA and INFA2 development every Friday, in sets of three, unless Woo objects for some reason.

Enjoy.

Post-make over Hades firing beams:

The Ceres, an old Chronos under the EA's control.

A Pirate Leviathan comes under fire from EA forces:

Offline Mad Bomber

• Booooom
Wow, the Leviathan is a different model, and it looks awesome!

Any more views of that we can see?
"What the hell!? I've got a Snuffleupagus on my scanners! The Snuffleupagus is active!"

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
There was dev shots in the regular eye candy thread:
http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php/topic,36740.825.html

Offline mr.WHO

Could somebody tell me what the hell Hades-base ship do in Sol? I thought it was "GTI only" toy (if outer GTA didn't had any clue about Hades, then I doubt Sol GTA would had any blueprints too- Especially when they have much better designed, smaller and cheaper Maegara destroyers...or it was Jovian ship? - even more doubtful that Earth would let someone steal those top secret blueprints).

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
It isn't in Sol, INFASA is an INFA and FSPort hybrid modpack.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
It's eyecandy, shut up. :P :)

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Something else just for fun.

Installation Europa, governing center of the Jovian Coalition in orbit around Europa (sounds stupid, doesn't it?).

Compromised of:

2 Arcadias
4 GTExCs
2 GTExAs
1 GTExXs

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Awakenings:

Offline Dysko

Screen from a minicampaign I am making trying to make. Sorry for the messed up gamma :nervous:
My aviation photography website: GolfVictorSpotting.it

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
There is no env mapping there. That's done just using spec, ambient factor and no emissive light, as well as the updated textures.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
And bloom/smartshading.

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
-no_emissive_light (OGL only) and -ambient_factor xx (xx being the number you want) go in the custom flags box in the features tab of the launcher

The smart shader program you can get info on somewhere on the forum, but you need an ATI card and older drivers for it to work.

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Depends on your monitor, my widescreen shots from my laptop are using 40, my standard res desktop shots are 90, 40 looks far too dark on my desktop system.