Author Topic: POLLTTUTA demands your FAVORITE WARSHIP  (Read 43558 times)

Re: POLLTTUTA demands your FAVORITE WARSHIP
My favourite warship has got to be the Belisarius. Like someone said earlier "Negative Vasudan" and the tone the ships captain says it in is my reason.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 06:45:18 am by Mammothtank »

Offline mr.WHO

You mean the ship whos' captain sentence his whole crew to death for no strategic, nor tactical gain?
C'mon even that Orion which rammed Collossus at least tried to achive something meanigfull (like changing the course of war....but who would thought that front section of Collie was actually so durable - it looks like most  fragile part of the ship).

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
I quite like the reaction I had to the HVD which tried to stop me in the final non subspace mission of freespace the great war.... but Orestes for life...For I......am Orestes.
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

I quite like the reaction I had to the HVD which tried to stop me in the final non subspace mission of freespace the great war.... but Orestes for life...For I......am Orestes.

I imagine you doing the Gainax pose ontop of the Oreste's.

Offline Hellstryker

• waffles
After seeing this thread it took a bit of thought, but I'm going to have to go with the Lucifer. A single, silent, imposing menace marching forward, laying waste to all in its path. And yet, at the same time, the only thing capable of bringing the Terran and Vasudan races together. God ****ing bless you Lucy, you will and won't be missed. :v:

Offline FlamingCobra

• An Experiment In Weaponised Annoyance
I came into this thread to say I love Lucy! The Lucifer has one of the most interesting ship designs, and I much prefer FS1 Shivan ship design to FS2 Shivan ship design. It's indestructible and it destroys people's home planets.

One more vote for Lucy, Battuta!

Offline BoOReD

GTD Bastion for me, hauled ass from FS1 to FS2, but GTD Galatea is a close second, i cried internally (i was 8-9), got so mad i replayed the mission 3 times and still Lucifer destroyed it.