Author Topic: RELEASE - Operations (version obselete, check thread for link to new version)  (Read 23527 times)

Offline Vidmaster

• Inventor of FS2 bullettime ;-)
Re: RELEASE - Operations (update 12/3/08)
it hard and some parts are unbalanced. There is an update but for some reason, I cannot upload it to Proxima Files, it always gives me an error.
Devoted member of the Official Karajorma Fan Club (Founded and Led by Mobius).

Does crazy Software Engineering for a living, until he finally musters the courage to start building games for real. Might never happen.

Re: RELEASE - Operations (update 12/3/08)
Ah okay. Well I'll just go back to getting my butt killed in FH 2259 with my other pilot.
Currently dying in Gorash system. Apparently raiders have never heard of advanced scouts :P

Offline Vidmaster

Re: RELEASE - Operations (update 11/10/09)
New version uploaded on FUBAR's server, follow this link:
http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php?topic=66063.0

And no, Raiders can't afford scouting, they use probes instead. Scout flights can be traced too easily and warn any potential prey that Raiders are in the system.

Does crazy Software Engineering for a living, until he finally musters the courage to start building games for real. Might never happen.

Offline wesp5

Re: RELEASE - Operations (version obselete, check thread for link to new version)
Okay, another old thread revived :)! I just played this mini campaign and while I have to admire some of the cool new mission objectives vidmaster created, there seems to be a problem with Operation Suppression. Although all goals are shown as done and the voice over and the debriefing tell me the mission was a success, when trying to continue the Mission Failed window pops up...

Offline Vidmaster

Re: RELEASE - Operations (version obselete, check thread for link to new version)
known and non-cirtical, since its the last mission anyway :-)
Operation was put together in a hurry.