Author Topic: Sharing  (Read 2118 times)

Offline Inquisitor

So, this is searcheable, right?

Basically, the way it works on Garagegames, is people post a code snippet, complete with downloads of modified files, but lots of text on what was done in the post itself.

We could do that here, if you wanted to post a resource for people to use, you'd preface the post with a "CODE:My Fighter beam mod" or something like that in the title.

That would at least get us all looking at the same things, discussion could follow i nthe thread, and it would be easy to locate the little buggers :)
No signature.

Offline Bobboau

• Just a MODern kinda guy
    Just MODerately cool
    And MODest too
thats sort of what I did, though I've stoped posting every change becase 99 times out of 100 it doesn't work right, when I get it working the way I want I'll post the changes made
Bobboau, bringing you products that work... in theory
learn to use PCS
creator of the ProXimus Procedural Texture and Effect Generator
My latest build of PCS2, get it while it's hot!
PCS 2.0.3

DEUTERONOMY 22:11
Thou shalt not wear a garment of diverse sorts, [as] of woollen and linen together

Offline Inquisitor

Yours was the example I would suggest people follow :)

Just something to think about for the other folks who are working on this stuff :)

That, and posting something in the subject line so people know it's a code resource,  I personally favor the "CODE: Blah Blah" format. Makes it easy to collect all the code snippets in one place :)
No signature.