Author Topic: W-H-I-Y-L - boom shake-shake shake the-room.  (Read 3028439 times)

Re: W-H-I-Y-L - Lorric/Retsof get Nuked!
It was not a bad video.
But what to do when we are hampered by our 4 minute attention span?
Criticize those who aren't of course!

It had less to do with having a 4 minute attention span and a lot more with that some of his quotes sounded really, really, really bad.

Offline headdie

• i don't use punctuation lol
  • Lawful Neutral with a Chaotic outook
    • Minecraft
    • Headdie on Deviant Art
Had a surprise day off work today :-)
Minister of Interstellar Affairs Sol Union - Retired
quote General Battuta - "FRED is canon!"
Contact me at [email protected]
My Release Thread, Old Release Thread, Celestial Objects Thread, My rubbish attempts at art

Offline Lorric

It was not a bad video.
But what to do when we are hampered by our 4 minute attention span?
Criticize those who aren't of course!

It had less to do with having a 4 minute attention span and a lot more with that some of his quotes sounded really, really, really bad.
What exactly is the problem? Do you think your brother is going to go out and start raping people or something? Or do you mean the video was drivel and putting drivel into your brother's head?

I don't know the video.

EDIT: Missed kid brother in your OP. Now I get it.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 03:21:00 pm by Lorric »

Offline deathfun

• Hey man. Peace. *Car hits them* Frakking hippies
    • Minecraft
this is why im a nihilist, i dont want to be in the same group as some of the atheists out there. eventually the nihilists will piss me off and i dont know what i will do then.

Create your own or kill everyone in that category
"No"

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
i might do both.
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline Aardwolf

• Minecraft
Whatever happened to you and Satanism?

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
satanism is more of a hobby. sure i like to draw pentagrams with fire and sacrifice small animals, but i do it mostly because its metal and because it offends a large group of people whom i dont like. i sure as hell dont believe in any of it, because thats just stupid.

anyway im rather pissed off at walmart because it wont ship me a pair of jeans that should fit me at a price that i can afford due to "shipping restrictions" that didnt exist last time i ordered pants from them. maybe i should send them that box of animal remains ive been saving up for just such an occasion. just to prove that you can ship to and from my neck of the woods for a sane price. pay one of your ****ing minimum wage peons to drive it over to the nearest post office and ship if first ****ing class and it would still cost less than fedex, and thats paying the peon for his hour and his gas.

post office reliable, just use a lot of penuts. fedex is like 80/20 but usually shows up undented. ups wont even ship here, and if they do its $50. china post, reliable every ****ing time and virtually free most of the time. can we not do better than ****ing china pls?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 12:04:31 am by Nuke »
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline Aardwolf

• Minecraft
But... there is no stuff to "believe in" in Satanism? And afaik no ritual animal sacrifice either.

That or you answered wrong when I asked you whether you meant LaVey's Church of Satan.

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
the church of satan barely classifies as a religion, its more of a ritualistic **** club with a do whatever the **** you want philosophy. not to say that there aren't actual satanists that do deify satan, sacrifice things, kill people, burn things, and do it seriously as an actual religion proper, because they do exist. either way its pretty metal.

also levay jacked everything from ayn rand.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 01:40:35 am by Nuke »

Nuke's Scripting SVN

also levay jacked everything from ayn rand.

But atleast he names it by a much better fitting name then say Neo-conservatism. Or something like that.

Offline Aardwolf

• Minecraft
Go read the Wikipedia article on LaVeyan Satanism, Joshua. There's some good stuff in there. I was going to link to the article on the Church of Satan, but apparently it's a lot less awesome.

Go read the Wikipedia article on LaVeyan Satanism, Joshua. There's some good stuff in there. I was going to link to the article on the Church of Satan, but apparently it's a lot less awesome.

I actually did a presentation on the subject in high school :P

Offline Aardwolf

• Minecraft
Oh. Well huh.

Well, I guess I could probably find some good stuff in Rand's philosophy if I tried. Pretty sure there's some freethought stuff in there. But it's the unforeseen consequences of Randism that make it bad, and I don't think LaVeyan Satanism has enough of a following... idunno derp.

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
things like elitism, self interest and insatiable greed ring a bell.

republicans are pretty much just satanists.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline watsisname

Just kayaked through a giant bioluminescent algal bloom in pitch darkness.  Holy ****, that was terrifying and awesome.
In my world of sleepers, everything will be erased.
I'll be your religion, your only endless ideal.
Slowly we crawl in the dark.
Swallowed by the seductive night.

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
finally got my stick and pedals back into working order after kitten chewed up the cables. completely replaced the cable on the pedals with a scrap usb cable i found in a junk box. this was because lizzy in here really cute display of destruction gnawed the cable off at the controller with no room for a quick and dirty splice. this required disassembly of the pedals but results in a much nicer repair. i even managed to reuse the rubber cable retainer by drilling out the old bits of wire and super gluing it to the 'new' cable, then fusing it with my reflow gun. this puts all the splices inside the controller. i just soldered it to the end of the old wires modular housing and covered it with heat shrink. despite having a crimper for those, i dont have any crimp pins for that housing type (an oversight which i intend to correct). then i had to figure out how to put the thing back together so that the mechanics remained functional. i may have overstressed the wiring and wouldn't be surprised if i didnt have to redo it again in the future.

joystick got a less pretty repair, since i didnt need to open the stick and i decided i didnt want to re assemble mechanical bits again. i used the usual twist, solder, heat shrink, and tape method. i didnt have cable diameter heat shrink, so additional tape was used instead. i also didnt bother to offset the splices sincr i didnt need to get them all to fit into a cable diameter bundle. maybe i will redo the splice in a better way if i have too much interference, or if it breaks again.

if lizzy the destroyer decides to chew on the wires again, she will enjoy the new pepper spray flavor that i applied to all my wiring, since getting electrocuted isnt enough to stop her.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline Aardwolf

• Minecraft
if lizzy the destroyer decides to chew on the wires again, she will enjoy the new pepper spray flavor that i applied to all my wiring, since getting electrocuted isnt enough to stop her.

Ah, you took my suggestion!

Offline Klaustrophobia

• the REAL Nuke of HLP
    • North Carolina Tigers
apparently friday is the day ALL the tourists go to the waterline armed with their cameras and take pictures of anything that moves.  mostly the other tourists taking pictures. 

and what else do you need on a washed out day of skimming?  rain.
I like to stare at the sun.

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
Was helping my brother with some of the initial setup on his shiny new college laptop, which for me meant getting acquainted with Windows 8 for the first time.  And man, its interface is even more unwieldy and ass-backwards than I'd expected.  It's like I'm fighting the damn thing half the time just to get to the places I want to go.

Offline deathfun

• Hey man. Peace. *Car hits them* Frakking hippies
    • Minecraft
Had to make my best friend despise and think very little of me. Worked out as planned, one less person who was too close for their own good
Now to get two others in a similar mindset and keeping another at the distance they're at now

They'll never know I'm doing them a favour to which I'm okay with.

To clue anyone in, I've learned that I'm not a fantastic person to be close or invest trust in so I'm removing and keeping others from thinking I am a decent person for that crap
"No"