Author Topic: NEW CAMPAIGN CLAN WARS  (Read 2810 times)

Offline magic

NEW CAMPAIGN CLAN WARS
The first ever campaign for MCO that is not done by me is here:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/mechcommander-omnitech/downloads/clan-wars-for-mech-commander-omnitech

Made by nicosuave.

It has 28 mission and is very challenging.

Offline Karl

Re: NEW CAMPAIGN CLAN WARS
Mean!

MCO needs more of these for sure,

Thanks Nicosuave

Just started playing this.  Looks good so far ( up to mission 5).

Thanks Nicosuave for putting in the time and effort.  It's much appreciated.

I like this. Great job nicosuave. Quick question to nicosuave or anyone else though. What difficulty level is this meant for? It seems like this campaign is virtually impossible on elite difficulty unless you play using exploits (laser boats etc.) Or maybe I'm just a really bad player...

i'm getting a consistent crash after the "huntress landing" mission. Error report attached. its not letting me progress. can someone let nicosuave know

[attachment DELETED!! by Strong Bad]

Offline Seriona

So this is intended for the creator of the campaign but I like it very much, the only issues is how some of the turrets are not properly connected, the name for Earth is Terra in the MechWarrior series and the last issue is that the campaign was marked to  be hard but it is actually very easy because majority of the enemy Mech's are off before they are triggered to attack making it very easy for the player to just ignore the mission objectives and go around the outskirts of the map destroying all the mechs before they power up. I am not sure if this was intended but it makes the game much easier to deal with.

The campaign is historically incorrect, has mechs that were put into production after the clan invasion, has bad english and uses terms that just arent in battletech, contains weapons that were lost at the time.

Besides the clan that invaded first was not clan wolf but clan jade falcon etc...

Just finished the campaign, it does not offer anything else but a grind, missions are repetitive and non rewarding, there are no twists, salvage is overwhelming, and crashes are as often as maggots on a corpse.

Pity