Author Topic: Vasudan Ships missing  (Read 1131 times)

Offline Redstreblo

• Darth Lobster
  • Current Project: Vasudan Imperium (\/) (;,;) (\/)
Vasudan Ships missing
Well, I went in to edit the mission I am building for VI and all of a sudden for some reason it gave me an error:

"Fred encountered unknown ship/weapon classes when parsing the mission file. This may be due to mission disk data you do not have."

Upon opening the mission all Vasudan ships are now Ulysses class fighters and do not have weapons. It appears that these things are missing from my computer, however I didn't delete anything and did not edit any of the core game files.

Terran and Shivan ships appear to be fine.

The only difference I think was that I installed STR, but everything involved with that just went into the fsportstr folder so I don't see how that should effect this.

I have work to do I would appreciate help soon.

Thanks!

[attachment deleted by nobody]
I, Aries one, have proved myself superior to the legendary Terran pilot Alpha one! Let the Vasudan people take pride in this accomplishment, and take the Parliamentary Vasudan Empire to victory over the inferior Galactic Terran Alliance! Long live the Emperor!

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Re: Vasudan Ships missing
Open the launcher and change which mod you have active. My bet is that you have something active which FRED is trying to use that as your active mod too.

From the looks of things in the log, you did your development using the port and NOT FS2 (all the vasudan ships it can't find are called PVF something which is the FS1 designation). So switch to the port and things should work.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 08:18:30 pm by karajorma »
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline Redstreblo

• Darth Lobster
  • Current Project: Vasudan Imperium (\/) (;,;) (\/)
Re: Vasudan Ships missing
Oh, didn't know the launchers mod made any difference, been a while  :P

Thanks
I, Aries one, have proved myself superior to the legendary Terran pilot Alpha one! Let the Vasudan people take pride in this accomplishment, and take the Parliamentary Vasudan Empire to victory over the inferior Galactic Terran Alliance! Long live the Emperor!