Author Topic: Quick request  (Read 6478 times)

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
Could we please have an internal forum? There are a few things I'd like to discuss with the other interviewers that don't really need to go into the main forum.

Oh yeah, and could this be deleted once an admins seen it, for neatness' sake if nothing else.
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
    • http://nodewar.penguinbomb.com/forum
Or they could move it to the internal...........

*runs*
"I.....don't.....CARE!!!!!" ---- an0n
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat
~-=~!@!~=-~ : Nodewar.com

Offline Ulundel

• Big press poppa
and ASAP if possible. I've got dozens of matters to discuss.

Offline Windrunner

• The Hammer.
I don't think Sandwich is going to be able to make a new forum beacuse he is out of town and is not going to be back for a couple of days. Untill the discuss your matters over ICQ or MSN
Staffmember: Hard Light Productions
I said a lot of things.  Some of them were even true. - Aldo_14

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp
Question, how big are these issues?  I'd prefer to not open a forum for a dozen replies - something that small can be dealt with over email or IM.  If there's some big issues, then by all means I'll open a forum.
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline Ulundel

• Big press poppa
Since most of us live in different time zones, it'd be hell to ICQ with all other interviewers. So I think we need the private forum. Let's wait what Black Wolf has to say.

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
    • Visit the TI homepage!
My main reasons for asking for it concerned individual interviewing styles, setting up some sort of loosely defined "roster" to make sure we didn't have three or four people requesting the same person give them an interview, posting up question lists to give each other ideas (not carbon copy questions) about things to ask about, little details and assists that don't really belong in an open forum where we'd get 50 replies from various people who aren't involved.

We could do it via emails and IMs, but setting up that kind of stuff takes ages, and it'd be weeks before we got any kind of organization happening. With a private forum we could have a reasonably organized system running with a minimum of fuss within a relatively short period of time, and we'd have an easily accessed source of interviewer only feedback and suggestions to help solve all the little problems and difficulties we're sure to run into during the first few weeks on the job.
Rarely Updated P3D.

Offline Ulundel

• Big press poppa
Originally posted by Black Wolf
My main reasons for asking for it concerned individual interviewing styles, setting up some sort of loosely defined "roster" to make sure we didn't have three or four people requesting the same person give them an interview, posting up question lists to give each other ideas (not carbon copy questions) about things to ask about, little details and assists that don't really belong in an open forum where we'd get 50 replies from various people who aren't involved.

who aren't involved? you mean we'd give access to 6 or 7 other persons?

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
    • Visit the TI homepage!
I meant that if we posted them in an open forum, then we'd get responses from people not involved.
Rarely Updated P3D.

Offline Ulundel

• Big press poppa
Oh...
Conclusion: We need the forum! :D