Author Topic: Live streaming Freespace: come say hi!  (Read 1163 times)

Offline Shevvek

• Steam
    • Twitter
Live streaming Freespace: come say hi!
Hi all! I haven't spoken up here before, but I've been watching the progress of the various mods and improvements to Freespace 2 for years with admiration. Retail Freespace 2 was one of my first serious loves in gaming.

I hope you don't mind this shameless plug...

I'm super excited that I'm going to be streaming Freespace Open on Twitch (http://www.twitch.tv/shevek18/) tomorrow starting 3pm Pacific!

I'm planning to go through the retail campaign, and hopefully, if my viewers like it, after that I will stream Blue Planet. If I can figure out how and there are people interested, I might even stream some multiplayer?! (Oh yeah, also tomorrow is my birthday stream!)

I'm a smaller but dedicated Hearthstone streamer for the semi-pro team RudeHouse Gaming. I try to always feature unique and interesting music on my stream, including jazz every Wednesday and classical every Thursday. My current plan is to stream Freespace and other games one day a week, in addition to my usual Hearthstone streams.

I'm looking forward to introducing Freespace and all its amazing mods to some gamers that might not know about it. I would love if some folks from the HLP community dropped by tomorrow to hang out!  :)

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Re: Live streaming Freespace: come say hi!
Ayyy awesome

Re: Live streaming Freespace: come say hi!
Awww Yea.