Author Topic: Sekhmet [RELEASED]  (Read 37098 times)

Offline The Dagger

• I like zod ships

Model sent to Oddgrim. My work is done. It's time to wait.

(actually I still have LODS and debris to do but you know what I mean...)

Offline Oddgrim

• I like building stuff.
    • Art Thumblr
Image is adores, :P I'll post texture updates as I progress. c:

PVB Sekhmet (View in 3D)

update.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 08:33:57 am by Oddgrim »
[GhostOfMjn: I can provide hi res vasudan ass]
[Hades]: we have so much in common we should bang.
My models page:
http://p3d.in/u/Oddgrim

Offline Rodo

• Custom tittle
  • stargazer
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
oh my, I'm loving this.
el hombre vicio...

Offline bfobar

Stoic Vasudan is stoic

Offline Black_Yoshi1230

• Fat and lazy glory hound, mooch, narcissist.
    • Black Yoshi's YouTube Page
Now THAT is something I would love to fly any day.
The MechWarrior 2 Resource Forum / Flyboy's Flight Sim + Aviation Page / Falcom Sound Team JDK / Jane's F/A-18 - Resources

&& "LAUNCH! LAUNCH! S__T WE'RE HIT! WE'RE TAKING CANNON FIRE! GET US THE HELL OUTTA HERE!" - The best Jane's Longbow 2 Co-Pilot Audio Clips.

|| BEAMS! DEATH BY BEAMS! <- Blue Planet: War in Heaven in a nutshell. (Phrase is adapted from the Freeman's Mind spinoff Barney's Mind, Episode 14: BEES! DEATH BY BEES!)

^ Give a kid a stick and tell him to beat up his enemies, he'll do it without a second thought. Give a kid a book and tell him to defeat his opponent, and he'll read the book, defeat the other's mind, and smack him on top of the head. Give a kid a flower, he'll force his opponent to eat it.

Offline Raven2001

• Machina Terra Reborn
  • Im not the droid your looking for, move along
Friggin' gorgeous!
For some reason, the p3d model doesn't load for me :\
Yeah, I know you were waiting for a very nice sig, in which I was quoting some very famous scientist or philosopher... guess what?!? I wont indulge you...

Why, you ask? What, do I look like a Shivan to you?!?

Raven is a god.

Offline Crybertrance

• Conventional warheads only, no funny business
<21:08:30>   Hartzaden fires a slammer at Cybertrance
<21:09:13>   Crybertrance pops flares, but wonders how Hartzaden acquired aspect lock on a stealth fighter... :\
<21:11:58>   *** The_E joined #bp [email protected]
21:11:58   +++ ChanServ has given op to The_E
<21:12:58>   Hartzaden continues to paint crybertrance and feeding the info to a wing of gunships
<21:14:07>   Crybertrance sends emergency "IM GETING MY ASS KICKED HERE!!!!eleventy NEED HELPZZZZ" to 3rd fleet command
<21:14:50>   Hartzaden jamms the transmission.
<21:14:51>   The_E explodes the sun

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
This is just fkin crazy awesome :yes:
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Offline Cyborg17

• Life? Don't talk to me about life....

Offline yuezhi

• no u
  • ¿¡you dare defy the commodore‽
Sa Vasuda!

EDIT: this is the first time i've noticed those red markings.
ϟIn Neo-Terra we Trustϟ
ϟGreat Tin Can Run (Download
☭Gods and Conquerors  - mission design, tech descriptions, sounds; currently 5% Book of Invasions(reserved)☭

░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ︻╦╤─   Bob is building an army.
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂          ☻/         This tank & Bob are against Google+
Il███████████████████].       /▌          Copy and Paste this all over
  ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...     / \          Youtube if you are with us!

Offline Black_Yoshi1230

I was looking at the FSPort at how they had a Red Sekhmet... will you provide that with this HTL version? Or is there some separate glow file that handles that? I can imagine the bloody Sekhmet used by some evil Zods.
The MechWarrior 2 Resource Forum / Flyboy's Flight Sim + Aviation Page / Falcom Sound Team JDK / Jane's F/A-18 - Resources

&& "LAUNCH! LAUNCH! S__T WE'RE HIT! WE'RE TAKING CANNON FIRE! GET US THE HELL OUTTA HERE!" - The best Jane's Longbow 2 Co-Pilot Audio Clips.

|| BEAMS! DEATH BY BEAMS! <- Blue Planet: War in Heaven in a nutshell. (Phrase is adapted from the Freeman's Mind spinoff Barney's Mind, Episode 14: BEES! DEATH BY BEES!)

^ Give a kid a stick and tell him to beat up his enemies, he'll do it without a second thought. Give a kid a book and tell him to defeat his opponent, and he'll read the book, defeat the other's mind, and smack him on top of the head. Give a kid a flower, he'll force his opponent to eat it.

Offline mjn.mixael

• Cutscene Master
  • Chopped liver
    • Steam
    • Twitter
That is a very simple glow-map change. If the FSPort team wants to make use of red glows again, they can do it themselves.

Also, red glows on HoL craft is the dumb. "We're rebelling! Let's change out all of the electronics in all of our ships!"
Cutscene Upgrade Project - Mainhall Remakes - Between the Ashes
Youtube Channel - P3D Model Box
Between the Ashes is looking for committed testers, PM me for details.
Freespace Upgrade Project See what's happening.

Offline Aardwolf

• Minecraft
I thought that was just supposed to be an earlier version of the Sekhmet, with less of the Shivan-y-ness refined out of it :/

Offline mjn.mixael

• Cutscene Master
  • Chopped liver
    • Steam
    • Twitter
No, Galemp used texture-replace on all HoL ships in FSPort missions/campaigns to give them red glows. Including the newest Typhon.
Cutscene Upgrade Project - Mainhall Remakes - Between the Ashes
Youtube Channel - P3D Model Box
Between the Ashes is looking for committed testers, PM me for details.
Freespace Upgrade Project See what's happening.

Offline AtomicClucker

• Runnin' from Trebs
I love the look of the Vasudan face. Better than the wide eyes of those pesky terrans.
Blame Blue Planet for my Freespace2 addiction.

Offline Black_Yoshi1230

Not to drift off topic for a second, but has anyone noticed that the Ares pilot's face looks very polygon-scrunched? (The only smooth pilot face I can think up is the Zeus, and despite how weird it looks up close, the Aurora.)

I... can't find anything to complain about. I think I need to lie down.

Edit: the model is too shapely! The texture quality is too good! You need to make it worse!
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 06:31:29 pm by zoidburger »

Offline Aardwolf

• Minecraft
No, Galemp used texture-replace on all HoL ships in FSPort missions/campaigns to give them red glows. Including the newest Typhon.

Oh. I was thinking it was like the FSPort version of the Akheton, or the "Serkr" proto-cyclops... supposedly the same weapon, but it looks slightly different. But now that you mention it, yeah it was probably an HoL-ification rather than a pre-de-Shivan-y-ness-ification... ification.

Offline Oddgrim

• I like building stuff.
    • Art Thumblr
GVB Sekhmet (View in 3D)

Thanks for the kind feedback. c:

soo...

Texturing done! Hooray!
Handing it back to the dagger so he can do the converting and all the other stuff.

[GhostOfMjn: I can provide hi res vasudan ass]
[Hades]: we have so much in common we should bang.
My models page:
http://p3d.in/u/Oddgrim

Offline Kobrar44

• On Suspended Sentence
  • Let me tilerape it for you!
    • Steam
Except the seam in the middle it looks really good. I think this is the best work of yours so far, Oddgrim  :yes:
Oh guys, use that [ url ][ img ][ /img ][ /url ] :/