Author Topic: [RELEASE] GVC Selket  (Read 10743 times)

Offline The Dagger

• I like zod ships
[RELEASE] GVC Selket
The Inferno Team is proud to give you the GVC Selket:

Download (Mediafire)

Tech Description
"The Selket goes a long way to prove that every second model of Vasudan cruisers is a major success. Her sleek design can shrug off tremendous punishment, and her fearsome armament makes enemy bombers and corvettes think twice before engaging. The Selket is also particularly fast and capable of sub-atmospheric flight, and has the most advanced targeting systems in use today to destroy hostile fighters in minimal time."

p3d model

The Selket in action

Notes
A retail-compatible table is provided, but has not been extensively tested. Custom effects shown in screenshots not included.

This model is released under a  Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported Licence (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0)
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 12:46:14 am by The Dagger »

Offline BritishShivans

• Jolly good supernova
Eeeeeee thanks

Offline starbug

• DarkSide Animations
WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers guys, supper awesome!
http://www.youtube.com/user/AnubisX1

if there is any consistancy with the Shivans, it's their lack of consistancy - -Norbert-

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
kneel before zod
(´・ω・`)
=============================================================

Offline BritishShivans

• Jolly good supernova
kneel before zod

yes

this man is wise

:headz:

Offline Lorric

It really is a beautiful ship.

From the description it sounds like it's a super cruiser. Takes tons of punishment, blows fighters and bombers out of the sky, is very fast, and even has a beam weapon.

Offline CT27

It was said that this ship proves every second Vasudan cruiser is great.

If I'm remembering things right:

1-Aten (not great)
2-Mentu (great)
3-?
4-Selket (great)

Which one am I missing?

Offline SF-Junky

• Bread can mold, what can you do?
Wow. If that ship doesn't look awesome, then nothing looks awesome! :) Great Work! Congratulations to the developer(s)!  :yes:

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Which one am I missing?
The GVC Sai from the original R1.

Offline fightermedic

• quite a nice guy, no really, i am
incredibly good and very vasudan
>>Fully functional cockpits for Freespace<<
>>Ships created by me<<
Campaigns revised/voice-acted by me:
Lightning Marshal 1-4, The Regulus Campaign, Operation: Savior, Operation: Crucible, Titan Rebellion, Fall of Epsilon Pegasi 1.1Aftermath 2.1,
Pandora's Box 2.2, Deep Blood

Other Campaigns I have participated in:
The Antagonist, Warzone, Phantoms & Echo-Gate

All the stuff I release is free to use or change in any way for everybody who likes to do so; take whatever you need

Offline Luis Dias

What an awesome work! The texture is highly skilled to say the least! And that screenshot with its thrusters is so badass I can almost forget it's a giant hermaphrodite ship.

Offline The Dagger

• I like zod ships
Thanks for the positive comments! I can only hope it'll get used.

What an awesome work! The texture is highly skilled to say the least! And that screenshot with its thrusters is so badass I can almost forget it's a giant hermaphrodite ship.

Thanks! It also has a face of Cthulhu with blue glowing eyes...  :nervous:  :shaking: What was I thinking?