Author Topic: Google Code is Dead  (Read 4405 times)

Google Code Will be closed Within one year.
http://google-opensource.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/farewell-to-google-code.html

we must move StarShatter Source to Other Site.

Offline Thaeris

• Can take his lumps
  • Away in Limbo
Could it be moved to SourceForge?
"trolls are clearly social rejects and therefore should be isolated from society, or perhaps impaled."

-Nuke

"Look on the bright side, how many release dates have been given for Doomsday, and it still isn't out yet.

It's the Duke Nukem Forever of prophecies..."

"Jesus saves.

Everyone else takes normal damage.
"

-Flipside

"pirating software is a lesser evil than stealing but its still evil. but since i pride myself for being evil, almost anything is fair game."

"i never understood why women get the creeps so ****ing easily. i mean most serial killers act perfectly normal, until they kill you."

-Nuke

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
  • It's prounounced jayartoo 0x6A7232
    • Steam
How To Migrate Your Data Off Google Code

The simplest way to migrate off of Google Code is to use the Google Code to GitHub exporter tool, which provides an automated way to migrate a project’s source, issues, and wikis to a new GitHub repo. Please note: GitHub’s importer will convert any Subversion or Mercurial Google Code projects to use Git in the process.

We also offer stand-alone tools for migrating to GitHub and Bitbucket, and SourceForge offers a Google Code project importer service.

« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 07:35:16 am by jr2 »

SourceForge is absolutely, utterly awful. Use Github or Bitbucket.
The good Christian should beware of mathematicians, and all those who make empty prophecies. The danger already exists that the mathematicians have made a covenant with the devil to darken the spirit and to confine man in the bonds of Hell.

Offline Echelon9

Re: Google Code is Dead
Agreed, GitHub or similar is the place to go.