Author Topic: La Belle Sans Merci Massacre Mission  (Read 2163 times)

La Belle Sans Merci Massacre Mission
I am stuck on this mission. I am supposed cover 2 ISS sabres while they take on Kilrathi, but they get killed early on no matter what I do. I have no control over them so I can't command them to stay back while I clear out the fighters, and they are both dead before we can take on the 2 larger ships.

My wingman and I are not strong enough to take down both of the larger ships by ourselves.

What am I doing wrong?

Offline starlord

Re: La Belle Sans Merci Massacre Mission
Hmm, speaking of which, does the saga MOD have a model of the "la belle" science outpost visible in the command brief?

Offline Lorric

I am stuck on this mission. I am supposed cover 2 ISS sabres while they take on Kilrathi, but they get killed early on no matter what I do. I have no control over them so I can't command them to stay back while I clear out the fighters, and they are both dead before we can take on the 2 larger ships.

My wingman and I are not strong enough to take down both of the larger ships by ourselves.

What am I doing wrong?

He he he. The hard part comes AFTER you destroy those ships!

Seriously, I'd just put this one on very easy, it's one of the hardest missions in the whole game, I've no idea what the Saga team were thinking putting such a brutal mission in so early. Get it out of the way, then return to it later maybe. I beat it on Easy.

You weren't kidding. I had to put it on easy to get passed it, and I have done the next 7 or 8 on medium.

Thanks for the tip.

Offline Lorric

You weren't kidding. I had to put it on easy to get passed it, and I have done the next 7 or 8 on medium.

Thanks for the tip.

You're welcome.