Author Topic: And the Dutch flag is set ablaze! Spares me the effort...  (Read 10254 times)

Offline achtung

• Friendly Neighborhood Mirror Guy
  • ****in' Ace
    • Minecraft
    • Freespacemods.net
Re: And the Dutch flag is set ablaze!
-Joshua-, those f***s have been burning our flags (Im for the US) for a long time, all I can say is wait for them to do something more, then take over their country and s*** on them.

You'd better prepare for a ****storm.
FreeSpaceMods.net | FatHax | ??????
In the wise words of Charles de Gaulle, "China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese."

Formerly known as Swantz

Offline Mefustae

• Chevron locked...
-Joshua-, those f***s have been burning our flags (Im for the US) for a long time, all I can say is wait for them to do something more, then take over their country and s*** on them.
I love how Americans get peeved when someone burns the American flag, a flag that represents freedom... including the freedom to burn flags. Ironic, wouldn't you say?

Offline Kosh

• A year behind what's funny
[anon]They (those people in the article) are just pissed because while our ancestors were inventing light bulbs and state-funded health care their ancestors were praying the in sand and ****ing camels [/anon]
"The reason for this is that the original Fortran got so convoluted and extensive (10's of millions of lines of code) that no-one can actually figure out how it works, there's a massive project going on to decode the original Fortran and write a more modern system, but until then, the UK communication network is actually relying heavily on 35 year old Fortran that nobody understands." - Flipside

Brain I/O error
Replace and press any key

Offline achtung

• ****in' Ace
    • Minecraft
    • Freespacemods.net
Re: And the Dutch flag is set ablaze! Spares me the effort...
I love how some Americans get peeved when someone burns the American flag, a flag that represents freedom... including the freedom to burn flags. Ironic, wouldn't you say?

Fixed.
In the wise words of Charles de Gaulle, "China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese."

Formerly known as Swantz

Offline Mefustae

• Chevron locked...
Fixed.
Right, sorry about that. No offense intended. :)

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
What we need is a virus that selectively kills only stupid people...that would solve 99% of the worlds problems.
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Offline redsniper

• Aim for the Top!
* redsniper withholds insult.
"Think about nice things not unhappy things.
The future makes happy, if you make it yourself.
No war; think about happy things."   -WouterSmitssm

Hard Light Productions:
"...this conversation is pointlessly confrontational."

Offline jdjtcagle

• Already told you people too much!
I love how Americans get peeved when someone burns the American flag, a flag that represents freedom... including the freedom to burn flags. Ironic, wouldn't you say?

We will use your democracy to destroy your democracy." -Muslim cleric Omar Bakri Mohammed

What are you to do when Islamics, forms a "Muslim ghetto" and says "the president a terrorist is 'OK' but when suggesting that 'some' Muslims are terrorist is... 'NOT OK'"? -Glen Beck

He has a point, logic is a little fuzzy when it comes to these radicals...

"Brings a tear of nostalgia to my eye" -Flipside
------------------------------------------
I'm an Apostolic Christian (Acts: 2:38)
------------------------------------------
Official Interplay Freespace Stories
Predator
Hammer Of Light - Omen of Darkness
Freefall in Darkness
A Thousand Years

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
  • Evolution and ascension.
What we need is a virus that selectively kills only stupid people...that would solve 99% of the worlds problems.
Quote from: Some Bash.org Guy
#4753 +(14464)- [X]

<xterm> The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
Gettin' back to dodgin' lasers.

Offline achtung

• ****in' Ace
    • Minecraft
    • Freespacemods.net

Formerly known as Swantz

Offline Rictor

• Murdered by Brazilian Psychopath
Well that's enough of that. I think we can all agree that crazy dudes making crazy demands are, well, crazy. And thus deserve to be vigorously mocked and roundly ignored. Simple.

Well, except Alex Jones - he's dreamy.

That plan sounds way too complicated. I don't get it.

If they decide that they can attack you, then you give it back a million times worse.

Look sir, its not my flag this time, and as long as all they do is burn flags and say they want us (all non-muslims) to die then there is not much of a problem. However, when they start killing people, action has to be taken.

Yes, killing some just pisses the rest off, but what are we suppose to do? just sit back and wait for them to attack and arrest them? Because you cant arrest a suicide bomber, and not going after them shows weakness and emboldens them so they can bolster their ranks, and recruit more people with no hope in life beyond blowing them selfs up so their families can have $10,000 (or less)
Fat people are harder to kidnap :ha:

Offline Ford Prefect

• 8D
  • Intelligent Dasein

If they decide that they can attack you, then you give it back a million times worse.
I guess I'm just not a student of international relations.
"Mais est-ce qu'il ne vient jamais à l'idée de ces gens-là que je peux être 'artificiel' par nature?"  --Maurice Ravel

Offline Mefustae

• Chevron locked...
Right, just like the current US doctrine of massive retaliation, whereby any transgression by the hated enemy, however minor, is met with complete and total destruction by any and all means.

Oh, wait, that's right, they threw out that doctrine back in the 50's because it was completely retarded. My bad.

Look at it this way: You're getting off a train, and a bloke bumps into you. You decide to punch the guy in the back of the head, because he totally deserves it. Yeah, way to go. :yes:

Look sir, its not my flag this time, and as long as all they do is burn flags and say they want us (all non-muslims) to die then there is not much of a problem. However, when they start killing people, action has to be taken.

Yes, killing some just pisses the rest off, but what are we suppose to do? just sit back and wait for them to attack and arrest them? Because you cant arrest a suicide bomber, and not going after them shows weakness and emboldens them so they can bolster their ranks, and recruit more people with no hope in life beyond blowing them selfs up so their families can have $10,000 (or less)
We sit back: Occasional suicide bombing or terrorist attack from splinter groups.

We take a unilateral action to stop those darn terry-rists: A living, breathing reason to attack the west is created, a spawning ground for extremist groups is generated, trillions of dollars and thousands of lives are spent.

Honestly? Sitting back looks pretty darn attractive. Hey, i'm still more likely to get struck by lightning than killed by a terrorist, so it's not like i'm taking a major risk here. ;)

Who are they?

Offline Mefustae

• Chevron locked...
Who are they?
The faceless evil that hunts us all, an ever present threat of imminent death should we the people step out of line.

So, in other words, Arabs. Or communists. Possibly Nazis. **** it, let's call it Dirty Johnny Foreigner. It's always that guy.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 04:22:27 am by Mefustae »

Who are they?
The faceless evil that hunts us all, an ever present threat of imminent death should we the people step out of line.

So, in other words, Arabs. Or communists. Possibly Nazis. **** it, let's call it Dirty Johnny Foreigner. It's always that guy.

I thought it were always those people with pixelated faces or black rectangulars in front of their eyes.

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
Who are they?

Fwiffo called, said something about The Ultimate Evil.

(God knows if anyone will get the reference.)
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline shiven_warior

• A true shivan
meh, as a Dutch guy(and also an israeli guy) its kinda annoying to see all of the influence  the islam gets because of the fear effect of the terrorists,  i personally dont have anything against muslims(heck ive got 2 muslim friends)  but some of them take the stuff other ppl say about them way too personally, i mean like u make a cartoon of mohamed, they get all crazy and such ...
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 10:20:55 am by shiven_warior »
i know i misspeld my name >_<

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
Quote from: Some Bash.org Guy
#4753 +(14464)- [X]

<xterm> The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?

Yes, that plan is simpler.
But a lot of idiots are probably gonna survive, since such accidents don't lead to death to often.
Therefore, the virus is more efficient...unless of course it mutates and starts killing smart people too. But then it would do the job it was supposed to do, since obviously the smart people weren't actually smart if they unleashed something like that in the first place.
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!