Author Topic: Worms and Worms2  (Read 1390 times)

Offline Excalibur

• Forsee a new beginning.
How many people play(ed) the above?

And is there a way to stop it (W2) being crappy when you don't use the CD and the Daemon tool? (Even with the no CD patch thingy it doesn't like to work sometimes)
His legacy will last until the beginning.

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
I play Worms Armageddon and Worms World Party, and they both have issues with needing a physical CD, and palette corruption. Shame, really.
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline starbug

• DarkSide Animations
i played worms2 and armageddon whenever i visited my uncle, i used to love making new sounds for my teams, ie sound samples from father ted, red dwarf, men behaving badly, thin blue line etc.
http://www.youtube.com/user/AnubisX1

if there is any consistancy with the Shivans, it's their lack of consistancy - -Norbert-

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
worms kicks ass, even the suckey 3d worms :D
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Never played it on the PC but I did play the original Amiga versions (Including the apparently now super-rare Worms: The Directors Cut). Still love the Concrete Donkey. :D
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline Roanoke

i played worms2 and armageddon whenever i visited my uncle, i used to love making new sounds for my teams, ie sound samples from father ted, red dwarf, men behaving badly, thin blue line etc.

you sir, are a genius.

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
I did much the same. There were all kinds of voice packs available from Aminet back in the day. I've lost count of the number of times I heard Sigourney Weaver''s "Did IQs drop sharply while I was away?" line after blowing myself away. :D
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]