Author Topic: Steam newbies, how's it going?  (Read 1488 times)

Offline Lepanto

• Believes in Truth
Hey, everyone from Steam with a broken copy of FS2 (Interplay :nono:), who saw us on the forums, and downloaded FSO! :D

How's your experience with FSO and at HLP working out for you? Have you been able to play FSO without technical issues and with a minimum of fuss? Do you like the forums?

What's your favorite campaign so far?

Have you tried to FRED any missions/campaigns yet? Do you have any questions about FREDding/modding that HLP's resources haven't been able to answer? Have you already started planning your three-act post-Capella megaproject that'll be so awesome it'll blow Blue Planet out of the water? :p

Any other questions/comments?
"We have now reached the point where every goon with a grievance, every bitter bigot, merely has to place the prefix, 'I know this is not politically correct, but...' in front of the usual string of insults in order to be not just safe from criticism, but actually a card, a lad, even a hero. Conversely, to talk about poverty and inequality, to draw attention to the reality that discrimination and injustice are still facts of life, is to commit the sin of political correctness. Anti-PC has become the latest cover for creeps. It is a godsend for every curmudgeon and crank, from fascists to the merely smug."
Finian O'Toole, The Irish Times, 5 May 1994

Blue Planet: The Battle Captains: Missions starring the Admirals of BP: WiH
Frontlines 2334+2335: T-V War campaign
GVB Ammit: Vasudan strike bomber
Player-Controlled Capship Modding Tutorial

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
  • It's prounounced jayartoo 0x6A7232
    • Steam
Re: Steam newbies, how's it going?
Maybe you should post on the Steam forum? Idk. Maybe they are to busy playing FS2. :P

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Re: Steam newbies, how's it going?
They are just shy :P. I saw some new faces here recently. Let them get familiar with game, forums etc.

Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.