Author Topic: [WIP] Creatures of the Abyss  (Read 2093 times)

Offline Wet Orange Ostrich Toilet

• Worst Modder HLP has ever seen
[WIP] Creatures of the Abyss
Following that space whale thing I posted several weeks ago, I decided to make more spaceborne creatures, then eventually created a whole set of those 'ships', ranging from the small corvettes in the right corner to massive behemoths like on the left.

I'm currently trying to texture these nightmares, wish me luck!
"I thought the Medal Display thingy was a baking tray!"

Re: [WIP] Creatures of the Abyss
Hmm, color me intrigued.

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
I suggest getting familiar with this, Alien Planet document or just photos of deep sea fauna, if you gonna continue experiments with organic geometry. Your models are already very interesting, and whole direction makes me intrigued :). I would like to suggest going for more interesting shapes, and experiment.

I found this awesome concept some time ago. I wanted to try something like that myself, but I'm lacking time.
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Offline Wet Orange Ostrich Toilet

• Worst Modder HLP has ever seen
I found this awesome concept some time ago. I wanted to try something like that myself, but I'm lacking time.

Ooooh, thanks, this is exactly the kind of thing I felt was lacking in my collection; a massive flagship-type vessel.
"I thought the Medal Display thingy was a baking tray!"