Author Topic: Foul Language  (Read 33273 times)

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp
Originally posted by Stunaep
If I promise to refer to you as the shiznit for the rest of my life, will you go back to rude swearing? I prefer curses I can actually understand after a first reading.
I like it, it actually shows creativity.
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline Stunaep

• Thread Necrotech.... we bring the dead to life!
yes, but my brain is currently in an overloaded state due to trigonometry problems, which makes me want to laugh uncontrollably on the street wearing only a cheerleader skirt and a vase on my head
"Post-counts are like digital penises. That's why I don't like Shrike playing with mine." - an0n
Bah. You're an admin, you've had practice at this spanking business. - Odyssey

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
    • http://nodewar.penguinbomb.com/forum
If I promise to refer to you as the shiznit for the rest of my life, will you go back to rude swearing? I prefer curses I can actually understand after a first reading.

You ask too much, sir. What you ask of me is as asking Newton to take an umbrella with which to protect himself from the harshness of the stellar furnace we lovingly and respectfully call the Sun. Or as asking a young Adolf Hitler to respect life of all religions, races and creeds regardless of their genetic structure of belief systems. As asking the Gods of old to step from their mountain thrones and be cast down amongst not the men of Earth, but the beasts, beasts of burden and the stuff of epic banquets.

In short sir, what you ask is too great a feat for me to perform.
"I.....don't.....CARE!!!!!" ---- an0n
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat
~-=~!@!~=-~ : Nodewar.com

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
yes, but my brain is currently in an overloaded state due to trigonometry problems, which makes me want to laugh uncontrollably on the street wearing only a cheerleader skirt and a vase on my head

Take pictures.
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
Originally posted by Shrike
I like it, it actually shows creativity.
It shows I REALLY need a girlfriend.

Offline Stunaep

Originally posted by an0n

You ask too much, sir. What you ask of me is as asking Newton to take an umbrella with which to protect himself from the harshness of the stellar furnace we lovingly and respectfully call the Sun. Or as asking a young Adolf Hitler to respect life of all religions, races and creeds regardless of their genetic structure of belief systems. As asking the Gods of old to step from their mountain thrones and be cast down amongst not the men of Earth, but the beasts, beasts of burden and the stuff of epic banquets.

In short sir, what you ask is too great a feat for me to perform.

The umbrella thing could realy be useful for avoiding UV rays.

How young Adolf do you mean? He started to hate the jews after his mother died.

I have nothing to say about the gods.

hey I like this, swearing can actually turn into an intelligent discussion. not the other way around as usual
"Post-counts are like digital penises. That's why I don't like Shrike playing with mine." - an0n

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
It shows I REALLY need a girlfriend.
No, the fact that you want pictures of peanut in a schoolgirl getup shows you really need a girlfriend....
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
Mwuahaha.

Through my eloquence and gentlemanly defiance of the rules, as laid down by this discussion board's administrative staff, I have redefined the complex socio-psychotic relationships between argumentative discourse and intellectual discussions.

I believe this to be an ample opportunity for those who frequent this technological marvel to begin worshiping me, like unto a God and to begin or continue showing me appropriate quantities of admiration and fear.

In short, good reader; PHEAR ME!!!
« Last Edit: February 12, 2003, 02:29:24 pm by 397 »

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
Originally posted by Shrike
No, the fact that you want pictures of peanut in a schoolgirl getup shows you really need a girlfriend....

I'd settle for a picture of Richard Simmons in a school-girl outfit.

*needs either sex, drugs or sex-drugs; preferably all three*

Offline Stunaep

I'd settle for a picture of Richard Simmons in a school-girl outfit.

*needs either sex, drugs or sex-drugs; preferably all three*

I....

AM....

RICHARD....

SIMMONS!!!!!!111

*shoots himself, then injects poison, jumps into a river, strangles himself, cuts his major arteria, and electrocutes*

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
*shoots himself, then injects poison, jumps into a river, strangles himself, cuts his major arteria, and electrocutes*
Who do you think you are? Rasputin?

Offline Stunaep

nah, I'm wayyy past that level. Rasputing didn't get electrocuted. And he didn't survive

*goes to buy a guillotine*

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
He was shot a bunch of times, poisoned with enough arsenic to kill every Rhino in Africa, hung then drowned.

And in the end, the autopsy revealed he died of pneumonia.

They dug him up a few years later and burned his bones.

Very odd.

Oh, and have I mentioned lately that I hate you to such a degree that my modem is starting to growl down the cable line?

All this intellectual **** has got my brain working for the first time in like a year. I'm typing about 10 times the speed I normally type and I'm starting to actually think about doing Maths homework.

Woe is me.

Offline Stunaep

I've read 2 books and seen 1 movie about Rasputin, so I should now.

Anyway, I told you, you need to cut the intellectual crap, and go back to hard swearing.

[edit]
as for my brain, I'm currently looking for a cheerleader.

Offline Stunaep

and he most certainly didn't die to pneumonia (longue disease). I think it was drowning.. Or cold.

Offline Stunaep

I was right.

." During the fateful last evening of Rasputin's life, the conspirators drugged, poisoned, beat and shot him. Yet the staretz survived all these and actually died by drowning when his body, wrapped in a carpet was thrown into the Moika Canal on the Neva River.

Offline heretic

• http://www.warpstorm.com
well ****, this is a *****in' announcement :yes:
VBB survivor: June 1999 until the end. Only banned 2 or 3 times (I think)

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
Swearing is passe. Being pompous is in now.

And Rasputin died of pneumonia. Which is caused by things damaging you lungs. IE, water.

Offline Vertigo1

• 'Scaper
Originally posted by Sandwich
After 15 minutes browsing the boards for the first time in 3 weeks, the first thing I notice is a marked increase in crude, filthy language in posts.

Can it, guys. :doubt:

*gives Sandwich the bird*

:D ;)

(this is a hilarious reference to the first episode in the second half of season 4 of Farscape.  If you haven't seen it, then you seriously won't get this joke.)

Seriously though, there a problem with Farscape swears? (frell, dren, hezmanna, etc...)
Gargoyles, Season 1.  Buy it, or DIE! :)

"Professor! This ship is capable of traveling 90 percent the speed of light! Why are we only doing 35 miles an hour!" - Leela
"Because we're in a hurry!" - Professor

"from a purely stastical standpoint japanese men DO have smaller penii on average" - Kazan

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
Originally posted by Vertigo1
Seriously though, there a problem with Farscape swears? (frell, dren, hezmanna, etc...)
Other than that they're just silly, no. :p