Author Topic: RELEASE: The Scroll of Atankharzim, Part I  (Read 2398 times)

Goober5000, praseodym and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Online Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
  • Administrator
    • Goober5000 Productions
Re: RELEASE: The Scroll of Atankharzim, Part I
I tested the new mission on a different computer and it works for me.  Try creating a new pilot, or playing a different mission with the same pilot before coming back to this one.

Make sure you don't have any loose sa_s1_01.fs2 files floating around anywhere.  In fact, extract the one you have and attach it here so I can take a look.

Offline CT27

How/where would I extract that particular file?

(BTW, some good news though:  creating a new pilot and playing it through the techroom worked.  It also worked to play it through your special 'branch' campaign link you posted).

Online Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
  • Administrator
    • Goober5000 Productions
It's in scroll.vp.  But I suspect switching to a new campaign cleared the cache and allowed the loadout to be regenerated properly.

Online Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
  • Administrator
    • Goober5000 Productions
The first post has been rewritten into a proper release-style post. :)

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
  • FREDder, FSWiki editor, and tester
That's too bad there is no more interest in one of the oldest project in HLP's history. That's it? Four pages of posts?
My community contributions - Get my campaigns from here.

"Truth" is the opinion of the majority which it can enforce on the minority. Members of the minority have two choices: join the bandwagon or think. Those who do not fall into line will be brutally crushed.
The tools to maintain order are: lies, double standards, and hypocrisy. The most powerful and the most insidious of them is hypocrisy

Online Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
  • Administrator
    • Goober5000 Productions
I'm surprised as well. :sigh:

We do know a lot of people play the mods; FSMods regularly gets 3 TB of traffic per month.  But it appears that those who download and play are not necessarily those who post on the forum.

Online Gloriano

• silver dracon
  • Machina terra
Trying to find some time to play this, been waiting for this a long time Grats on release!
You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.- Nietzsche

When in despair I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won; there have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.- Mahatma Gandhi

Online Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
  • Administrator
    • Goober5000 Productions
Thanks!  Looking forward to your comments. :)