Author Topic: Exile - Discussion  (Read 4913 times)

Offline emark4

When the time come for The Schism, some ships like Galahad are likely to become more HTL and PBR.

HTL and PBR? Care to elaborate?

Offline CT27

Since resources are an issue, I can understand why Exodus Fleet may not want to put energy into a Treb or Maxim equivalent for all fighters, but how about an energy sniper weapon like the Hypacs from Shadow Genesis?  That could be worth looking into in order for Exodus Fleet to give its fighters the ability to disarm Shivan capships.

Since resources are an issue, I can understand why Exodus Fleet may not want to put energy into a Treb or Maxim equivalent for all fighters, but how about an energy sniper weapon like the Hypacs from Shadow Genesis?  That could be worth looking into in order for Exodus Fleet to give its fighters the ability to disarm Shivan capships.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think there is a sniper-style weapon in BP act2. It was on the custos cruiser in the "One Future" mission. I would love to use something like that in exile 2. But I do not believe we will see the Shivans in Andromeda at all