Author Topic: removing individual missions from a camapign  (Read 1349 times)

Offline mikeva1

removing individual missions from a camapign
Is it possible to remove individual missions fro a campaign and set them up as solo missions?  I am sure there are ways to do it, but is there any way for a MCO noobie to do it and have them work?

Offline magic

Re: removing individual missions from a camapign
There is no need to remove missions from campaign. All are available as solo missions.

If you want to edit any of those you will have to go to textures folder and open mission_name.burnin.jpg and convert it to mission_name.tga.
Thats all.

Offline mikeva1

Excellent. I installed a slightly larger hard drive so I had to re-install. I do not remember seeing them on the last installation therefor this thread.

as far as: "If you want to edit any of those you will have to go to textures folder and open mission_name.burnin.jpg and convert it to mission_name.tga." I will give it a try. No idea if I have the slightest idea what I am doing in there though.

For example using a_0_1.burnin.jpg (used in the pirate moon solo mission as I recall), I would take this and convert it to tga say as a_0_1.burnin.tga that could then be used..... WWWWH? Use it in Mission Editor to create a mission around it or what?  :banghead: :banghead: Mission Editor on laptop still does not work (Win XP) (Desktop using Win 7 works though - I just prefer the laptop since it has the only internet access). (but that problem is in another thread)

Offline magic

Skip .burnin:

a_0_1.tga