Author Topic: "New" shivan fighter  (Read 9645 times)

Offline YodaSean

• i am so special
    • http://www.geocities.com/radioactiveyeti
How about "Dralyysk".  It sounds very shivanish to me.

------------------

Offline Pez

Well, I must say that I haven't been working on it alot. The texture is about 80% done. It should be finished before the end of november.

But I also had thoughts of remapping it in 3DS Max so I could use two textures instead. And if I do that it should be finished sometimes before christmas. I could be finished earlier, but who knows.

Pez

[This message has been edited by Pez (edited 11-18-2001).]

Offline Anaz

Pez, I can convert it for you if you can make me a texture   .

------------------

AotD, DatDB, TVWP, LM. Ph34r.

You WILL go to warpstorm...

Offline Pez

Thanks for the offer, but I know how to convert and I'm afraid that I really don't have the time to texture another ship.

Pez

Originally posted by Pez:
Thanks for the offer, but I know how to convert and I'm afraid that I really don't have the time to texture another ship.

Pez

When do you think it will be reddy?

------------------
The Ancients a old and proud reace, one that is not all alone, and I am not one of them, but I am Nouben.
The Ancients a old and proud reace, one that is not all alone, and I am not one of them, but I am Nouben.

Offline Pez

Originally posted by StarGunner:
When do you think it will be reddy?

I leaning towards using two textures so it should be ready in a month. It's not that it takes a month to make the textures (it takes 15-20 h maybe) but I have so much stuff right now and some Freespace stuff that are more important than this fighter.

Pez

Originally posted by Pez:
I leaning towards using two textures so it should be ready in a month. It's not that it takes a month to make the textures (it takes 15-20 h maybe) but I have so much stuff right now and some Freespace stuff that are more important than this fighter.

Pez

Is it dune yet?