Author Topic: .WAV sound fx dumps?  (Read 1250 times)

Offline --Steve-O--

• I might be the last man on earth to use TS3.2
.WAV sound fx dumps?
anybody know of any good ones out there? looking to spiff up some of the sound FX or at least have a set of new sounds few any mod weapons i crank out.

"And so they dwelled in filth, on worlds made of dirt and feces, and there they lay until they stumbled into the skies." --the Mad Prophet

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
  • It's prounounced jayartoo 0x6A7232
    • Steam
Re: .WAV sound fx dumps?
Hmm, for programs, the open source Audacity is a good one.  As for the sounds themselves, try Google?  IDK on that one.

Offline WMCoolmon

• Purveyor of space crack
There's really not a whole lot of free stuff that's good quality. Your best bet for making weapon sounds is probably to combine a few different sources, maybe add some distortion.

Google is a good source for finding sound effect libraries online. If you're going to a college that has some kind of strong entertainment focus, there's a chance they might have a sound library available to students as well. (UCLA, for instance, has everything up to and including a baby falling down a well. :p)
-C

Offline --Steve-O--

• I might be the last man on earth to use TS3.2
yeah, i spend an hour or so prying through google and even asked jeeves...alot of the stuff i found was crap or pac-man noises.
"And so they dwelled in filth, on worlds made of dirt and feces, and there they lay until they stumbled into the skies." --the Mad Prophet

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
  • It's prounounced jayartoo 0x6A7232
    • Steam
Look up free tone generators... I have some of those, they can be good, and you can combine several effects that you create yourself.