Author Topic: I need a hand over here!  (Read 948 times)

I need a hand over here!
try to put this the most simple possible.

i am trying to use the GTF Kelpie ( From Transcend). in  my .VP  i export all.,  The hud docs, the maps., the pof., All.

first thing., the .VP can´t detect the Shield HUD., in don´t know why., it´s there!.

the fighter works., ( and its a very powerful one).  the problem Nº1 is the next., i try to delete te GTSC Plato ( a modified Faustus from Transcend)., I can´t do it., i don´t export any maps from that vessel and deleted all the table entry of the GTSC Plato., and STILL in the tech room.  (Strange)

another thing I export in my .VP all required to have the Valkyirie and the Athena in the game., and simple don´t appear.

Thank you for your time.

Offline niffiwan

• Eluder Class
Re: I need a hand over here!
Sounds odd; so please post your fs2_open.log file.  Instructions on how to do this can be found in this post.. That should help us investigate further.
Creating a fs2_open.log | Red Alert Bug = Hex Edit | MediaVPs 2014: Bigger HUD gauges | 32bit libs for 64bit Ubuntu
----
Debian Packages (testing/unstable): Freespace2 | wxLauncher
----
m|m: I think I'm suffering from Stockholm syndrome. Bmpman is starting to make sense and it's actually written reasonably well...