Author Topic: WD Kansu  (Read 1968 times)

Been working through the WD campaigns and came upon Kansu.  Seem to be stuck with not being able to complete the mission.  Cleared out most of the enemies and then took the ammo dump.  After finishing the rest of the targets, still no success.  Am I missing something?

Offline magic

Been working through the WD campaigns and came upon Kansu.  Seem to be stuck with not being able to complete the mission.  Cleared out most of the enemies and then took the ammo dump.  After finishing the rest of the targets, still no success.  Am I missing something?

Ending condition is old from MC2 and move to extraction point will not work if any allied vehicle is too close. Destroy any/all allied vehicles near extraction zone. I cant remember, I think it is resource truck nearest to extraction point.

Hello guys, I got a problem with the Kansu mission in the Wolfs Dragoons campaign. I dont know, if there are more missions on Planet Kansu, but I think this mission is bugged. I am to capture and defend a liquid storage silo in a base that is surrounded by grasland AC-turrets, a Longtom cannon, 2 LRM-turrets and a Machineguntower. I think I managed to kill every oposition, I successfully captured the silo but the mission does not end.  Does anyone know, how to do this, so I can procede to the next mission? Thanx for any advice.