Author Topic: Inferno music link  (Read 4696 times)

Hey, not sure if anyone else has noticed, but the link to download Inferno music is broken. Anywhere i can get it ?

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
  • It's prounounced jayartoo 0x6A7232
    • Steam
INF Main vp?

doesnt work.

Offline Koth

• Join the NTF! We have cookies!
What do you mean? Did you downloaded the INFR1 in one vp or in multiple vps? If you have it in one vp the music should be inside it.
The Signature is a Nuke!

Hey, not sure if anyone else has noticed, but the link to download Inferno music is broken. Anywhere i can get it ?

I'm also experiencing this problem, the link on the inferno website is broken because according to filefront the file(s) that Woomeister uploaded no longer exist.

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Fileplanet reports that the files are still there for me.

Fileplanet reports that the files are still there for me.

I'm looking and I still can't find the one for the music, all the other ones seem to be there

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Ah is this the INFA music VP file not the R1 stuff?

The INFA music seems to be gone though the rest of the INFA files are still there. Filefront must of deleted it for some reason.

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
  • It's prounounced jayartoo 0x6A7232
    • Steam
FileFront deletes files that are not d'led in I think 90 days.. or maybe 30... If they are not downloaded, they are deleted.  So, if you don't download with the first wave of ppl, then you are SOL.

So how bout someone reuploading the music to filefront or somewhere else because I need the music too, or can I play the mod w/o the music?

Offline Mehrpack

• Flying Monkey
hi,
jr2 had it allready uploaded.
here is the link http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=VOJ6N5E8

Mehrpack
Nobody is Perfect.
attention: this english is dangerours and terrible, runaway so fast you can!