Author Topic: I've been out of the scene for a while, and I dont understand ANYTHING.  (Read 3022 times)

I've been out of the scene for a while, and I dont understand ANYTHING.
I played Inferno R1, I think. It ended with a Shivan super battleship or whatever coming out of a jump node and blasting everthing.
I was busy for a few months and I am back.
I played Sol: A History too, but whats teh difference between Sol: A History and "Alliance"? Arent they both pre-FS2? And when will the "future" storyline be wrapped up? None of the stickied posts really explain much and all the search options show months old topics.
Just don't give away the homeworld...

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
  • It's prounounced jayartoo 0x6A7232
    • Steam
Re: I've been out of the scene for a while, and I dont understand ANYTHING.
Ask Snail.

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
  • Evolution and ascension.
Inferno Release 1 was the original Inferno. It was discontinued and redone in Inferno SCP.

Sol: A History is an (old?) mod by Blaise Russel telling what happened in Sol after the Great War. It is not by the Inferno team.

INF: A (Inferno: Alliance) is the canon (Inferno) version of what happened in Sol after the great war. It is by the Inferno team.

INF SCP is the new Work-In-Progress version of Inferno. it follows the same basic storyline of Inferno Release 1. It will be released on December 12, 2012. :D

INFA2 is the sequel to INF: A, following the rise of the Earth Alliance and the (Jovian War?).

INF: A Stand Alone is an upgraded version of INF: A with better graphics, missions and more ships. INFA2 will be released as a mod for INFASA.

Gettin' back to dodgin' lasers.

Is there anything that continues what happens after Inferno R1/SCP?
Just don't give away the homeworld...

INF SCP tells the rest of the story, and it isnt done yet so we all have to wait :)

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Ask Snail.

Cole beat me to it. :no: :no:

Bad Cole. This is MY domain.

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
  • Evolution and ascension.
First come first serve.  :cool: :D
Gettin' back to dodgin' lasers.