Author Topic: Raptor VS Raider.  (Read 6544 times)

Offline StarSlayer

• Men Kaeshi Do
    • Steam
Or equally, those who bump it up to Hard and then complain about certain missions being nearly impossible. :p

No game is ever fun unless you're winning  :doubt:

You don't learn from victory.
“Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world”

Offline YIIMM

I wasn't being serious :blah:

Offline newman

You don't learn from not being serious.
You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

Offline Jangiri

you don't learn if your playing games (um... )

Or equally, those who bump it up to Hard and then complain about certain missions being nearly impossible. :p

No game is ever fun unless you're winning  :doubt:

You don't learn from victory.

You do if you used a new tactic for a problem the previous tactics did not work.

Offline newman

You do if you used a new tactic for a problem the previous tactics did not work.

You kinda missed the point, though you were very close. Allow me to help you the rest of the way:

Q: Why did you come up with the new tactic?
A: Because the previous tactics did not work.

Conclusion: You suffered defeat before and as a result you were forced to come up with a new, better tactic.
Once you won, you didn't come up with new, better tactics because you didn't need to. Hence, you learned more from a defeat. Comprende?
You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb