Author Topic: Viper Mark II  (Read 2633 times)

All,

First, GREAT GAME!   This is not only the best BSG sim out there but one of the better fighter jock games I have seen.   

Second.  Is there a patch or a mod available that has the Viper Mk II or any other class of Battlestars?  New to the group so please have mercy! 

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
We're currently working on R2 which will introduce the Valkyrie class battlestar and a few other new ships. The MK II isn't a planned addition for R2 since it requires a new cockpit layout completely different from the MK VII and VIIe. We may be able to add it as an extra should we ever get it modelled though.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Thanks for the reply.   I have another softball question. I have been trying to add the fan submitted FRED campaigns. The FS2 files are no problem.  However, I am having problems getting the campaign files added.  How do you do this?  Thanks for the help and I will patiently wait for R2. 

Offline karajorma

• Administrator
They go in the missions folder same as the missions do.

Where did you guys get the sound byte for the Battlestar PA Klaxon?  I cannot for the life of me replicate that sound with any of my sound software.  I went digging through the sound files of Shattered Armistice and I can't find it. Asking you guys for help as a last resort. 

Offline karajorma

• Administrator
Where exactly in the game did you hear it?