Author Topic: Wow... just Wow (Newbie Post)  (Read 3772 times)

Offline Kamikaze

• A Complacent Wind
    • http://www.nodewar.com
Wow... just Wow (Newbie Post)
I don't think I got a welcome either, I registered before the tradition. ;)
Science alone of all the subjects contains within itself the lesson of the danger of belief in the infallibility of the greatest teachers in the preceding generation . . .Learn from science that you must doubt the experts. As a matter of fact, I can also define science another way: Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts. - Richard Feynman

Originally posted by InfernoGod
:welcome:
Alright, since none of you seem to be doing it, then here I go...
*takes deep breath*
Exits are to the sides and rear. Water guns are under the seats for what they're worth. One or two might even have holy water. If you encounter any Shivans while crawling in the air ducts, hopefully it's only Carl. Give him your lunch and hope he doesn't kill you with his fusion-cannon-thingy. Plasma rifles are located in the lockers up front. However, these can only be opened by [V], God, an Admin, or a hyperintelligent shade of the color blue. Do not try to enter the control room as it is guarded by Claymore mines. Thank you, and enjoy your stay!

There, that's for all of you who didn't get welcomed officially.

:cool:
Carpe Diem Poste Crastinus

"When life gives you lemons...
Blind people with them..."

"Yah, dude, penises rock." Turambar

FUKOOOOV!

Offline jdjtcagle

• Already told you people too much!
w00t!
Newbie, welcomed me!! :p
"Brings a tear of nostalgia to my eye" -Flipside
------------------------------------------
I'm an Apostolic Christian (Acts: 2:38)
------------------------------------------
Official Interplay Freespace Stories
Predator
Hammer Of Light - Omen of Darkness
Freefall in Darkness
A Thousand Years

I got welcomed efficiantly.

Offline Nuclear1

:welcome:

Welcome to HLPBB! The exits are to the rear and left in case of emergency and shotguns are located under your seats. Flamethrowers are available in the lobby for all flaming occassions. Please be sure to stop by our Sandvich Bar and enjoy some Bosch Beer and Space Crack. Also, knife fights are strictly prohibited in favor of much more interesting 20mm mortar duels and paper machete/jello wrestling.
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Yeah, yeah we got that.