Author Topic: A WoD dev blog  (Read 82536 times)

Offline Spoon

• ♪ ♬ ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ ♬ 淫画
Actually I am also interested in how the Nordera and Fura'ngle look like
Ship wise, there were some new additions, but the overal style and design hasn't seen any changes. As for the actual aliens themselves, that will probably forever remain a mystery! Well, the Fura'ngle quite literally become their ships, so I guess your seeing them as they are ingame.

You can do it Spoon! You can dooooit!
Thanks, I try!  :D
Urutorahappī!!

[02:42] <@Axem> spoon somethings wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> critically wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> im happy with these missions now
[02:44] <@Axem> well
[02:44] <@Axem> with 2 of them

Ah well, I scream on the Penny Arcade space sim thread whenever there's a new, big FS2 release on Hard Light, so know there's definitely an interest in your work still!

Think of it this way, you've already made more content than Star Citizen! *badum-tish* ;)

Offline Spoon

• ♪ ♬ ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ ♬ 淫画
Ah well, I scream on the Penny Arcade space sim thread whenever there's a new, big FS2 release on Hard Light, so know there's definitely an interest in your work still!
Getting the word out is always super helpful! (Especially since I'm objectively garbage in promoting things myself)

Think of it this way, you've already made more content than Star Citizen! *badum-tish* ;)
Well, that's a rather low standard to overcome :P
Urutorahappī!!

[02:42] <@Axem> spoon somethings wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> critically wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> im happy with these missions now
[02:44] <@Axem> well
[02:44] <@Axem> with 2 of them

Offline -Norbert-

I know I'm totally late to comment (two weeks? Did I really not check HLP that long?), but that looks really nice.

Though I do have a suggestion. Would it be possible to make the frame and/or background of the currently talking character brighter (or stand out in some other way) while they talk, to make it easier to keep track of who's speaking right now?

Offline Axem

• Administrator
That is quite doable and thus, I have added to my to-do list.