Author Topic: wxLauncher Test Builds [Updated: 2016-09-04]  (Read 67057 times)

Offline Iss Mneur

• TODO:
Re: wxLauncher Test Builds [Updated: 2015-02-11]
yes, it have long strings.
Okay.  Just to clarify this doesn't affect your ability to use speech?
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." -Douglas Adams
wxLauncher 0.9.4 public beta (now with no config file editing for FRED) | wxLauncher 2.0 Request for Comments

yes, it have long strings.
Okay.  Just to clarify this doesn't affect your ability to use speech?
yes, however operability will fall significantly.

Offline Antares

• Author of The Shivan Manifesto
Building under Linux Mint. 0.9.4 compiles, 0.9.5 does not.

Everything goes smoothly until I get this far:

Code: [Select]
Building CXX object CMakeFiles/wxlauncher.dir/code/apis/OpenALManager.cpp.o
/home/antares/Desktop/wxlauncher-master/code/apis/OpenALManager.cpp:28:19: fatal error: al/al.h: No such file or directory
 #include <al/al.h>
                   ^
compilation terminated.
We have returned to continue our purification of this galaxy. It is again your turn to be crushed beneath the great force that is the Antaran army. All your petty squabbling with the other beings in this galaxy is meaningless. The Antaran fleet will destroy you all, one by one. You may not surrender. You cannot win. Your only option is death.

Offline Iss Mneur

• TODO:
please try the revision 0.9.6 branch.  It will become the next release once I get back home, only one patch is still pending
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." -Douglas Adams
wxLauncher 0.9.4 public beta (now with no config file editing for FRED) | wxLauncher 2.0 Request for Comments

Offline Antares

• Author of The Shivan Manifesto
Success!
We have returned to continue our purification of this galaxy. It is again your turn to be crushed beneath the great force that is the Antaran army. All your petty squabbling with the other beings in this galaxy is meaningless. The Antaran fleet will destroy you all, one by one. You may not surrender. You cannot win. Your only option is death.

Offline Iss Mneur

• TODO:
Re: wxLauncher Test Builds [Updated: 2015-04-20]
BUMP Version 0.9.6 is available for beta testing.

0.9.6 fixes:
  • Refined support for wxWidgets 2.8, wxWidgets 2.8 STL, and wxWidgets 3.0
  • Many thanks to @onlyjob for help with getting wxLauncher packaged on Debian Jessie and for improving our support for wxWidgets 3.0 with GCC (#117) and OpenALSoft (#118)
  • Details are available here

Offline niffiwan

• Eluder Class
I've tried compiling from the revision-0.9.6 branch and I get a bunch of assertions on running wxL. It seems to at least partly work if I skip through them all, i.e. I can launch FSO.  I haven't tried changing many settings though.

../include/wx/strvararg.h(451): assert "(argtype & (wxFormatStringSpecifier<T>::value)) == argtype" failed in wxArgNormalizer(): format specifier doesn't match argument type
/home/mememe/src/wxlauncher/code/controls/ModList.cpp(628): assert "location.IsEmpty()" failed in readIniFileString().
/home/mememe/src/wxlauncher/code/controls/ModList.cpp(628): assert "location.IsEmpty()" failed in readIniFileString().
../include/wx/strvararg.h(451): assert "(argtype & (wxFormatStringSpecifier<T>::value)) == argtype" failed in wxArgNormalizer(): format specifier doesn't match argument type

Here's a logfile:
http://pastebin.com/yP6Rp6qH
(yes, I have too many profiles and binaries, even after deleting all the 3.7.1 binaries)

I should also note that I've got both wxWidgets 2.8.12 & 3.0.2 installed.  2.8.12 was being selected for building even though wx-config says that 3.0.2 is the default.  I then hacked up CMakeLists.txt to make wxL use 3.0.2 but it didn't change anything.

$ git diff
diff --git a/CMakeLists.txt b/CMakeLists.txt
index 719f70a..59a812f 100644
--- a/CMakeLists.txt
+++ b/CMakeLists.txt
@@ -29,7 +29,7 @@ if(NOT(DEFINED IS_WIN32 OR DEFINED IS_LINUX OR DEFINED IS_APPLE))
   endif()
 endif()

-find_package(wxWidgets 2.8.10
+find_package(wxWidgets 3.0.2
   COMPONENTS base core net xml html adv qa richtext)
 if(NOT wxWidgets_FOUND)
   find_package(wxWidgets 3.0.2

Lastly, I do have a single "blank" entry in my fs2_open.ini file; not sure if that's what the isEmpty() assertion is complaining about

[PXO]
FS2OpenPXO=0
Login=niffiwan
Password=redacted
SquadName=
Creating a fs2_open.log | Red Alert Bug = Hex Edit | MediaVPs 2014: Bigger HUD gauges | 32bit libs for 64bit Ubuntu
----
Debian Packages (testing/unstable): Freespace2 | wxLauncher
----
m|m: I think I'm suffering from Stockholm syndrome. Bmpman is starting to make sense and it's actually written reasonably well...

Offline Iss Mneur

• TODO:
I've tried compiling from the revision-0.9.6 branch and I get a bunch of assertions on running wxL. It seems to at least partly work if I skip through them all, i.e. I can launch FSO.  I haven't tried changing many settings though.

Please try: https://github.com/IssMneur/wxlauncher/commit/d53dabc75bcdbe8f55115f3617fc03182eef3d61 to fix the location.IsEmpty() assertions. For the others you are going to need to start wxLauncher with gdb and have the assertion break into the debugger and generate a backtrace.

I should also note that I've got both wxWidgets 2.8.12 & 3.0.2 installed.  2.8.12 was being selected for building even though wx-config says that 3.0.2 is the default.  I then hacked up CMakeLists.txt to make wxL use 3.0.2 but it didn't change anything.

$ git diff
diff --git a/CMakeLists.txt b/CMakeLists.txt
index 719f70a..59a812f 100644
--- a/CMakeLists.txt
+++ b/CMakeLists.txt
@@ -29,7 +29,7 @@ if(NOT(DEFINED IS_WIN32 OR DEFINED IS_LINUX OR DEFINED IS_APPLE))
   endif()
 endif()

-find_package(wxWidgets 2.8.10
+find_package(wxWidgets 3.0.2
   COMPONENTS base core net xml html adv qa richtext)
 if(NOT wxWidgets_FOUND)
   find_package(wxWidgets 3.0.2
Thanks, the issue is because GCC is more strict about formats than Visual Studio is.  What will be version 0.10 will be much better at getting the version of wxWidgets that it should.

Lastly, I do have a single "blank" entry in my fs2_open.ini file; not sure if that's what the isEmpty() assertion is complaining about

[PXO]
FS2OpenPXO=0
Login=niffiwan
Password=redacted
SquadName=
No, it is not fs2_open.ini.  Because this is from modlist, it will be something in the mod.ini's that you have.

Unrelated to the problem at hand, can you attach or put on a filehosting the od.ini from ArmorMantisMod.  It is causing some strange behaviour in your log (that seems to be only causing cosmetic issues) and I want to see what is going on.

Offline Jackho

• Gnoti seauton ...
    • Downloads an al
Yes !

I don't know what you changed in this version but you did it ! and you did well  :nod:
I can see and select my audio devices in Audio section of the Basic settings tab now. And also I don't have to copy lightning presets to custom flags to have them working in freespace. This is very good and everything is running nicely so far. I'm ready to move definitely from other launcher I used before (which is good but it's getting old and so on).

Congratulation for your work and thanks again.  :yes:

:v-old: A+
A+
Jack H. : "Well... There's much more to check than six..."

Offline niffiwan

• Eluder Class
Please try: https://github.com/IssMneur/wxlauncher/commit/d53dabc75bcdbe8f55115f3617fc03182eef3d61 to fix the location.IsEmpty() assertions. For the others you are going to need to start wxLauncher with gdb and have the assertion break into the debugger and generate a backtrace.

Awesome, the latest IssMneur/revision-0.9.7 branch has fixed the IsEmpty asserts.  For the others, there's a snazzy window to get the backtrace from wxL itself, very nice!
ASSERT INFO:

BACKTRACE:
[1] wxFileConfig::Parse(wxTextBuffer const&, bool)
[2] wxFileConfig::wxFileConfig(wxInputStream&, wxMBConv const&)
[3] ModList::ParseModIni(wxString const&, wxString const&, bool)
[4] ModList::ModList(wxWindow*, wxSize&, wxString)
[5] ModsPage::OnTCChanged(wxCommandEvent&)
[6] ModsPage::ModsPage(wxWindow*)
[7] MainWindow::MainWindow()
[8] wxLauncher::OnInit()
[9] wxAppConsoleBase::CallOnInit()
[10] wxEntry(int&, wchar_t**)
[11] main
[12] __libc_start_main
[13] _start

And here's the 2nd occurrence:
ASSERT INFO:

BACKTRACE:
[1] wxFileConfig::Parse(wxTextBuffer const&, bool)
[2] wxFileConfig::wxFileConfig(wxInputStream&, wxMBConv const&)
[3] ModList::ParseModIni(wxString const&, wxString const&, bool)
[4] ModList::ModList(wxWindow*, wxSize&, wxString)
[5] ModsPage::OnTCChanged(wxCommandEvent&)
[6] wxAppConsoleBase::CallEventHandler(wxEvtHandler*, wxEventFunctor&, wxEvent&) const
[7] wxEvtHandler::ProcessEventIfMatchesId(wxEventTableEntryBase const&, wxEvtHandler*, wxEvent&)
[8] wxEventHashTable::HandleEvent(wxEvent&, wxEvtHandler*)
[9] wxEvtHandler::TryHereOnly(wxEvent&)
[10] wxEvtHandler::ProcessEventLocally(wxEvent&)
[11] wxEvtHandler::ProcessEvent(wxEvent&)
[12] wxEvtHandler::ProcessPendingEvents()
[13] wxAppConsoleBase::ProcessPendingEvents()
[14] wxApp::DoIdle()
[15] g_main_context_dispatch
[16] g_main_loop_run
[17] gtk_main
[18] wxGUIEventLoop::DoRun()
[19] wxEventLoopBase::Run()
[20] wxAppConsoleBase::MainLoop()
[21] wxLauncher::OnRun()
[22] wxEntry(int&, wchar_t**)
[23] main
[24] __libc_start_main
[25] _start

No, it is not fs2_open.ini.  Because this is from modlist, it will be something in the mod.ini's that you have.

Unrelated to the problem at hand, can you attach or put on a filehosting the od.ini from ArmorMantisMod.  It is causing some strange behaviour in your log (that seems to be only causing cosmetic issues) and I want to see what is going on.

Sure, here's the mod.ini file:
# PLEASE NOTE ALL INI SETTINGS ARE *OPTIONAL*

# modname:       Display name only, so you can have spaces instead of underscores for multi word MOD's
# image255x112:  Location of a 255x112 bmp you wish to display in the launcher
# infotext:      Text that will appear in the launcher
# website:       Link to your website
# forum:         Link to your forum
[launcher]
modname      = Armor Mantis mod;
image255x112 = ;;bplogo.bmp;
infotext     = Test how change-ship-class affects armor status. Look for the mission "Test Armor" in the tech room.
website      = ;;http://blueplanet.hard-light.net;
forum        = ;;http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php/board,169.0.html;
[multimod]
secondarylist = mediavps_3612;
Creating a fs2_open.log | Red Alert Bug = Hex Edit | MediaVPs 2014: Bigger HUD gauges | 32bit libs for 64bit Ubuntu
----
----
m|m: I think I'm suffering from Stockholm syndrome. Bmpman is starting to make sense and it's actually written reasonably well...

Offline Iss Mneur

• TODO:
Awesome, the latest IssMneur/revision-0.9.7 branch has fixed the IsEmpty asserts.  For the others, there's a snazzy window to get the backtrace from wxL itself, very nice!
Great.  Unfortunately, with that particular assertion, the stack trace in the assert message is worthless because it doesn't have line numbers.  In ParseModIni there are three formats that it could be complaining about, and all three look fine to me.

Offline niffiwan

• Eluder Class
Ah, I should have just done what you asked to start with :)
(although, not all the frames have files/linenumbers anyway?)

1st assertion:
#0  0x00007ffff5d6fcc9 in __GI_raise (sig=5) at ../nptl/sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/raise.c:56
#1  0x00007ffff7418c78 in wxGUIAppTraits::ShowAssertDialog (this=<optimised out>, msg=...) at ../src/gtk/utilsgtk.cpp:332
#2  0x00007ffff79c065a in ShowAssertDialog (file=..., line=line@entry=451, func=..., cond=..., msgUser=..., traits=traits@entry=0x861660) at ../src/common/appbase.cpp:1302
#3  0x00007ffff79c0ced in wxAppConsoleBase::OnAssertFailure (this=this@entry=0x7f1fe0, file=<optimised out>, line=451, func=<optimised out>, cond=<optimised out>, msg=<optimised out>) at ../src/common/appbase.cpp:781
#4  0x00007ffff73f2780 in wxApp::OnAssertFailure (this=0x7f1fe0, file=<optimised out>, line=<optimised out>, func=<optimised out>, cond=<optimised out>, msg=<optimised out>) at ../src/gtk/app.cpp:507
#5  0x00007ffff79c1081 in wxDefaultAssertHandler (file=..., line=line@entry=451, func=..., cond=..., msg=...) at ../src/common/appbase.cpp:1093
#6  0x00007ffff79be06c in wxOnAssert (file=file@entry=0x7ffff7b42bae "../include/wx/strvararg.h", line=line@entry=451, func=func@entry=0x7ffff7b4de70 <_ZZN15wxArgNormalizerImEC1EmPK14wxFormatStringjE12__FUNCTION__> "wxArgNormalizer",
    cond=cond@entry=0x7ffff7b43268 "(argtype & (wxFormatStringSpecifier<T>::value)) == argtype", msg=msg@entry=0x7ffff7b43200 "format specifier doesn't match argument type") at ../src/common/appbase.cpp:1169
#7  0x00007ffff7a1a506 in wxArgNormalizer (index=2, fmt=0x7fffffffabb0, value=10, this=<optimised out>) at ../include/wx/strvararg.h:451
#8  wxArgNormalizerWchar (index=2, fmt=0x7fffffffabb0, value=10, this=<optimised out>) at ../include/wx/strvararg.h:471
#9  Log<wxString, unsigned long> (a2=10, a1=..., f1=..., this=0x7fffffffad60) at ../include/wx/log.h:968
#10 wxFileConfig::Parse (this=this@entry=0xb514c0, buffer=..., bLocal=bLocal@entry=true) at ../src/common/fileconf.cpp:640
#11 0x00007ffff7a1e8f4 in wxFileConfig::wxFileConfig (this=0xb514c0, inStream=..., conv=...) at ../src/common/fileconf.cpp:498
#12 0x00000000004b5fc8 in ModList::ParseModIni(wxString const&, wxString const&, bool) ()
#13 0x00000000004b08c3 in ModList::ModList(wxWindow*, wxSize&, wxString) ()
#14 0x000000000049424b in ModsPage::OnTCChanged(wxCommandEvent&) ()
#15 0x0000000000493735 in ModsPage::ModsPage(wxWindow*) ()
#16 0x000000000051002c in MainWindow::MainWindow() ()
#17 0x0000000000515dba in wxLauncher::OnInit() ()
#18 0x0000000000516e45 in wxAppConsoleBase::CallOnInit() ()
#19 0x00007ffff7a4903c in wxEntry (argc=<optimised out>, argv=<optimised out>) at ../src/common/init.cpp:479
#20 0x0000000000513fa6 in main ()

2nd assertion:
#0  0x00007ffff5d6fcc9 in __GI_raise (sig=5) at ../nptl/sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/raise.c:56
#1  0x00007ffff7418c78 in wxGUIAppTraits::ShowAssertDialog (this=<optimised out>, msg=...) at ../src/gtk/utilsgtk.cpp:332
#2  0x00007ffff79c065a in ShowAssertDialog (file=..., line=line@entry=451, func=..., cond=..., msgUser=..., traits=traits@entry=0x861660) at ../src/common/appbase.cpp:1302
#3  0x00007ffff79c0ced in wxAppConsoleBase::OnAssertFailure (this=this@entry=0x7f1fe0, file=<optimised out>, line=451, func=<optimised out>, cond=<optimised out>, msg=<optimised out>) at ../src/common/appbase.cpp:781
#4  0x00007ffff73f2780 in wxApp::OnAssertFailure (this=0x7f1fe0, file=<optimised out>, line=<optimised out>, func=<optimised out>, cond=<optimised out>, msg=<optimised out>) at ../src/gtk/app.cpp:507
#5  0x00007ffff79c1081 in wxDefaultAssertHandler (file=..., line=line@entry=451, func=..., cond=..., msg=...) at ../src/common/appbase.cpp:1093
#6  0x00007ffff79be06c in wxOnAssert (file=file@entry=0x7ffff7b42bae "../include/wx/strvararg.h", line=line@entry=451, func=func@entry=0x7ffff7b4de70 <_ZZN15wxArgNormalizerImEC1EmPK14wxFormatStringjE12__FUNCTION__> "wxArgNormalizer",
    cond=cond@entry=0x7ffff7b43268 "(argtype & (wxFormatStringSpecifier<T>::value)) == argtype", msg=msg@entry=0x7ffff7b43200 "format specifier doesn't match argument type") at ../src/common/appbase.cpp:1169
#7  0x00007ffff7a1a506 in wxArgNormalizer (index=2, fmt=0x7fffffffad90, value=10, this=<optimised out>) at ../include/wx/strvararg.h:451
#8  wxArgNormalizerWchar (index=2, fmt=0x7fffffffad90, value=10, this=<optimised out>) at ../include/wx/strvararg.h:471
#9  Log<wxString, unsigned long> (a2=10, a1=..., f1=..., this=0x7fffffffaf40) at ../include/wx/log.h:968
#10 wxFileConfig::Parse (this=this@entry=0xd19c90, buffer=..., bLocal=bLocal@entry=true) at ../src/common/fileconf.cpp:640
#11 0x00007ffff7a1e8f4 in wxFileConfig::wxFileConfig (this=0xd19c90, inStream=..., conv=...) at ../src/common/fileconf.cpp:498
#12 0x00000000004b5fc8 in ModList::ParseModIni(wxString const&, wxString const&, bool) ()
#13 0x00000000004b08c3 in ModList::ModList(wxWindow*, wxSize&, wxString) ()
#14 0x000000000049424b in ModsPage::OnTCChanged(wxCommandEvent&) ()
#15 0x00007ffff79bb11e in wxAppConsoleBase::CallEventHandler (this=0x7f1fe0, handler=0xb17530, functor=..., event=...) at ../src/common/appbase.cpp:623
#16 0x00007ffff7b2e282 in wxEvtHandler::ProcessEventIfMatchesId (entry=..., handler=<optimised out>, event=...) at ../src/common/event.cpp:1384
#17 0x00007ffff7b2e333 in wxEventHashTable::HandleEvent (this=<optimised out>, event=..., self=self@entry=0xb17530) at ../src/common/event.cpp:990
#18 0x00007ffff7b2e68d in wxEvtHandler::TryHereOnly (this=this@entry=0xb17530, event=...) at ../src/common/event.cpp:1581
#19 0x00007ffff7b2e703 in TryBeforeAndHere (event=..., this=this@entry=0xb17530) at ../include/wx/event.h:3671
#20 wxEvtHandler::ProcessEventLocally (this=this@entry=0xb17530, event=...) at ../src/common/event.cpp:1514
#21 0x00007ffff7b2e765 in wxEvtHandler::ProcessEvent (this=0xb17530, event=...) at ../src/common/event.cpp:1487
#22 0x00007ffff7b2f783 in wxEvtHandler::ProcessPendingEvents (this=0xb17530) at ../src/common/event.cpp:1351
#23 0x00007ffff79becd7 in wxAppConsoleBase::ProcessPendingEvents (this=0x7f1fe0) at ../src/common/appbase.cpp:520
#24 0x00007ffff73f0902 in wxApp::DoIdle (this=0x7f1fe0) at ../src/gtk/app.cpp:136
#25 0x00007ffff73f0a13 in wxapp_idle_callback () at ../src/gtk/app.cpp:107
#26 0x00007ffff3c73ce5 in g_main_context_dispatch () from /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libglib-2.0.so.0
#27 0x00007ffff3c74048 in ?? () from /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libglib-2.0.so.0
#28 0x00007ffff3c7430a in g_main_loop_run () from /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libglib-2.0.so.0
#29 0x00007ffff4ee7447 in gtk_main () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0
#30 0x00007ffff7403145 in wxGUIEventLoop::DoRun (this=0xf0fa30) at ../src/gtk/evtloop.cpp:65
#31 0x00007ffff79fd440 in wxEventLoopBase::Run (this=0xf0fa30) at ../src/common/evtloopcmn.cpp:78
#32 0x00007ffff79bd1fd in wxAppConsoleBase::MainLoop (this=0x7f1fe0) at ../src/common/appbase.cpp:334
#33 0x000000000051505e in wxLauncher::OnRun() ()
#34 0x00007ffff7a4904d in wxEntry (argc=<optimised out>, argv=<optimised out>) at ../src/common/init.cpp:495
#35 0x0000000000513fa6 in main ()

There's one more thing I've just noticed, the "taskbar" icon on Linux looks corrupted, it's a square mess of grey/static (the colour of a TV tuned to a dead channel, if you will...).
----
----

Offline Iss Mneur

• TODO:
Well that was unhelpful. I wonder why it didn't include line numbers for wxLauncher code.

It looks like the mod.ini in WhatIf is malformed.  Can you please post it?

Offline niffiwan

• Eluder Class
Sure.

[launcher]
image255x112 = AGW_Logo.bmp;
infotext     = What If - Another Great War;
website      = http://www.junk-productions.de.vu/;
forum        = http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php/topic,56156.0.html;

[multimod]
primrylist = ;
secondrylist = SFS,fsport-mediavps,fsport,mediavps_3612;

[settings]
flags: -ship_choice_3d;

(I don't even remember where I got this mod from...)
----
----

Offline Iss Mneur

• TODO:
Sure.

[launcher]
image255x112 = AGW_Logo.bmp;
infotext     = What If - Another Great War;
website      = http://www.junk-productions.de.vu/;
forum        = http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php/topic,56156.0.html;

[multimod]
primrylist = ;
secondrylist = SFS,fsport-mediavps,fsport,mediavps_3612;

[settings]
flags: -ship_choice_3d;

(I don't even remember where I got this mod from...)

Remove the entire settings section. And your assert should go away. I wonder what put that there or what uses it because as far as I recall that is not defined in the mod.ini format

Offline chief1983

• Still lacks a custom title
  • ⬇️⬆️⬅️⬅️🅰➡️⬇️
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Fate of the Galaxy
I believe the Windows launcher respects it and forces that flag on, I could be wrong though.  Haven't seen it used in a while, and if that particular setting isn't configurable via the .tbl, it should be.
Fate of the Galaxy - Now Hiring!  Apply within | Diaspora | SCP Home | Collada Importer for PCS2
Karajorma's 'How to report bugs' | Mantis
#freespace | #scp-swc | #diaspora | #SCP | #hard-light on EsperNet

"You may not sell or otherwise commercially exploit the source or things you created based on the source." -- Excerpt from FSO license, for reference

Nuclear1:  Jesus Christ zack you're a little too hamyurger for HLP right now...
iamzack:  i dont have hamynerge i just want ptatoc hips D:
redsniper:  Platonic hips?!
iamzack:  lays

Offline Iss Mneur

• TODO:
I believe the Windows launcher respects it and forces that flag on, I could be wrong though.  Haven't seen it used in a while, and if that particular setting isn't configurable via the .tbl, it should be.
Okay, that could be. But why a colon rather than an equals?  It seems to be the lack of equals that is causing wxWidgets the issue.

Offline niffiwan

• Eluder Class
I changed the colon to an equals in the mod.ini and the assertion is gone.

That just leaves the corrupt icon outstanding:
----
----

Offline chief1983

• Still lacks a custom title
  • ⬇️⬆️⬅️⬅️🅰➡️⬇️
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Fate of the Galaxy
When you switched it, did it have an effect on that flag?
Fate of the Galaxy - Now Hiring!  Apply within | Diaspora | SCP Home | Collada Importer for PCS2
Karajorma's 'How to report bugs' | Mantis
#freespace | #scp-swc | #diaspora | #SCP | #hard-light on EsperNet

"You may not sell or otherwise commercially exploit the source or things you created based on the source." -- Excerpt from FSO license, for reference

Nuclear1:  Jesus Christ zack you're a little too hamyurger for HLP right now...
iamzack:  i dont have hamynerge i just want ptatoc hips D:
redsniper:  Platonic hips?!
iamzack:  lays

Offline Iss Mneur

• TODO:
I am not sure that the icon has ever been set correctly on Linux.  I will have to look into how it is done.

Chief, it won' t have any effect in wxLauncher because it is not on the list of supported mod.INI entries; which reminds me, I still need to move the wiki over to github.