Author Topic: NTF asteriod installation  (Read 6597 times)

Offline Rodo

• Custom tittle
  • stargazer
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
Re: NTF asteriod installation
Almost looks like a luxury hotel. Imagine the view from those big windows :D

NTF resort, come visit our awesome rock in space!
ps: we've got ping pong tournaments too.
el hombre vicio...

So I'm going to bring up the standard problem: those windows are the size of mountains and make the model look too small.
The good Christian should beware of mathematicians, and all those who make empty prophecies. The danger already exists that the mathematicians have made a covenant with the devil to darken the spirit and to confine man in the bonds of Hell.

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
So I'm going to bring up the standard problem: those windows are the size of mountains and make the model look too small.
...than stop it, delete your post and don't make my day even worse. Currently I just stretched some random tile on it and I will find or make better texture before I finally bake all. I'm not sure if it's not even original mapping.
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Yeah I expect the scale could be embiggened a lot just with texture work on those surfaces.
The good Christian should beware of mathematicians, and all those who make empty prophecies. The danger already exists that the mathematicians have made a covenant with the devil to darken the spirit and to confine man in the bonds of Hell.

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
Finally, a Rebel ship that screams:

Really nice job so far. :D
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?