Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
FS2 Open Tools / Re: PUBLIC BETA: Knossos 0.7.2 (combined launcher/installer)
« Last post by xenocartographer on December 15, 2017, 12:51:41 pm »
After a recent update, Knossos fails to launch with a Qt error:

"The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142). Click OK to close the application."
The Aftermath: Reboot / Re: RELEASE: The Aftermath Reboot
« Last post by bonusbartus on December 15, 2017, 12:33:28 pm »
First I want to say: Great work, nice campaign!

Sadly I'm stuck in the "Double crossed" mission.. I always end the mission with some warning that I am not allowed to shoot on friendlies...
am I doing something wrong, or am I just running into a bug because I'm using the latest 3_8 release?
I start by finishing off the fighters, then I disable the engine of the transport. Lastly I hunt down my two wingmen, who turn on me...

also, is there a way to make hud elements and text larger? I'm running this on a laptop with a 1920x1080 resolution and a 15.6' screen. for the mediaVPs I added the Ax2HUD which seem to work nicely, but not with this mod..

thanks!
FreeSpace & FreeSpace Open Support / Re: FS2 on a macbook pro ?
« Last post by WALLY on December 15, 2017, 12:08:03 pm »
Hi Again.
Some work got in the way, however, I read all  your replies, thanks !

Ok so far Im back into my old GOG account, and I downloaded the GOG galaxy . However, when I click on FS2  in my library,  the page opens, 
but... The   " Download " box, is greyed out, and not working. I have tried everything, in my limited knowledge of these things and I cannot find an alternative route to use, to  download FS 2.

What next ?  Thanks in advance.
Oh  HECK ? Dunno what I did ??    but now ,  Setup_freespace2_ 2.0.0.8.exe  is downloading !!!  Got about 32 mins to wait ! before I can check if its  opening & working ::  :confused:  hereĀ“s hoping !
Wally
Disabling Emissive Lighting results in no change, but disabling Deferred Lighting brings things back to near normal.  I say near normal because when comparing it on and off on the October 31st build, the last build before this problem began, having Deferred Lighting disabled makes it just a bit brighter than with it on.  I don't have time right now to compare whether having DL turned off also restores my jumpnodes or not, but I'll likely try it tomorrow.  I'll let you know what I find.
Test Builds / Re: GGX Lighting Model
« Last post by Oddgrim on December 15, 2017, 08:14:50 am »
Great stuff, I'm gonna play around with this XD
Emissive light and deferred lighting are both enabled.

And the problem is the same if you play without it?
Asset Releases / Re: [Release] Apollo HTL and MK2, Prototype, Bomber variants
« Last post by fightermedic on December 15, 2017, 07:50:38 am »
Hm, nope, I don't seem to be having the Quixel suite textures around any more, except from the blend file, everything is in the download, i am sorry :/
Mission & Campaign Releases / Re: RELEASE: Legion's Demise- a playable FS2 Intro!
« Last post by Nyctaeus on December 15, 2017, 07:22:53 am »
Something playable!

...and looking promising!

Congratulations. I will check it out soon :D
Gaming Discussion / Re: Elite: Dangerous
« Last post by CKid on December 15, 2017, 06:48:04 am »
No worries. If you had a ship parked at a station which comes under attack, it will be transferred to the nearest undamaged station/starport.
Asset Releases / Re: [Release] Apollo HTL and MK2, Prototype, Bomber variants
« Last post by fightermedic on December 15, 2017, 04:52:51 am »
sorry, haven't had a look at hlp for quite some time, i will see what i can find
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10